Lets try again for enough people for [Glory Of The Tomb Raider][NA][Alliance] for the micronax

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Exo316
Pet Score:11411
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Lets try again for enough people for [Glory Of The Tomb Raider][NA][Alliance] for the micronax

Post by Exo316 » June 19th, 2019, 10:19 pm

So a few months back we tried to get enough people in a wow community for this achievement but never could get enough people on at once. So lets try this again. We can respond here or just go straight to the following community to try and organize it. I wouldn't mind getting it done before 8.2 comes around.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ ... n=Alliance

Khaliah
Pet Score:9698
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Re: Lets try again for enough people for [Glory Of The Tomb Raider][NA][Alliance] for the micronax

Post by Khaliah » June 19th, 2019, 10:35 pm

count me in, let's aim for Saturday June 22th, before 8.2
I really want this pet and the achievement on my main toon.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: Lets try again for enough people for [Glory Of The Tomb Raider][NA][Alliance] for the micronax

Post by Digem » June 20th, 2019, 9:21 pm

tried to join

Zhevrakeeper
Pet Score:13751
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Zhevrakeeper » June 22nd, 2019, 9:27 pm

Joined, please post exact dates and times so i know when i need to be on my alli hunter.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » June 26th, 2019, 5:46 am

I’d certainly be willing to help, but there *was* enough interest the first time. We did get a group together via the previous thread/in-game community in March... 26 or something like that. That’s when I got mine. Just needed someone to take initiative and set a time etc., which is what got it all off the ground finally.