Those who sell leveled up pets for gold, what are your methods to list on the AH?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Raogrimm
Pet Score:9128
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Those who sell leveled up pets for gold, what are your methods to list on the AH?

Post by Raogrimm » April 17th, 2019, 8:57 am

I have over the years arrived at well over 1000+ pets to sell on the AH of three servers, and I have come to the dilemma of having so much stock that it can take me hours to list. Using AH addons have not helped as they cannot tell the difference between pets so that the addon will give you the price of a level 1 uncommon quality pet to list, when you have a level 25 rare quality pet on hand. Further both the addon and in-game AH system seem to forget what I last listed a pet for on the AH, so that when I list I need to check AH price before listing. This results in it taking 1 minute to list 3-5 pets, and at 1000+ I'm looking at a minimum of 3 hours if not 4-5 each weekend to list everything that I have.

The main issue is time - leveling pets are a relaxing thing I can do while listening to an audiobook or watching a show, but listing is something that require more of my attention and is something I hate doing. And is why I have not listed for months now as my stock piles collects dust, so I'm hoping for ideas/tips to help speed up my listing of pets so I can get back to what I enjoy and not dwell on what I hate.

Ken68m
Pet Score:9640
Realm:Stonemaul-us

Re: Those who sell leveled up pets for gold, what are your methods to list on the AH?

Post by Ken68m » April 17th, 2019, 1:30 pm

Not sure about all the addons but TSM allows for a string of pets listing them as gray so any pet on that list goes for the market price of the realm you're in as long as you have that realms data. The string I got was from a youtube person that sells pets regularly on different realms. When I had a rare higher level it would still show in the bag as being able to be regrouped so I could create custom groups and pricing for those pets in this case I had to have set pricing and then allow min/max pricing to account for realm differences. Not sure if I explained well enough but that is what I did, kinda slowed down on pet selling so haven't done it in a few months.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: Those who sell leveled up pets for gold, what are your methods to list on the AH?

Post by Uduwudu » April 27th, 2019, 9:33 am

Ken68m wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 1:30 pm
Not sure about all the addons but TSM allows for a string of pets listing them as gray so any pet on that list goes for the market price of the realm you're in as long as you have that realms data. The string I got was from a youtube person that sells pets regularly on different realms. When I had a rare higher level it would still show in the bag as being able to be regrouped so I could create custom groups and pricing for those pets in this case I had to have set pricing and then allow min/max pricing to account for realm differences. Not sure if I explained well enough but that is what I did, kinda slowed down on pet selling so haven't done it in a few months.
Now that I have almost 1000 pets and can go buy some pets cheap since I have so many Charms ... you are helping me going out and buy some of these things with the charms, and make me some moolah!

I've never gotten past 50K in this game ... maybe I can now in one swell foop! I think I'll go out and become an alcoholic with that!