PvP pet issues - Dutiful Squire level 20?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Vephriel
MVP
Pet Score:13856
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
PvP pet issues - Dutiful Squire level 20?

Post by Vephriel » February 12th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue lately, or if there's been a change I'm not aware of.

I main Horde, and I'm currently Honor Level 17 on my account. I earned the Dutiful Gruntling pet back when it was rewarded from Prestige in Legion. Now that it's rewarded from Honor Level 5 in BfA, I should theoretically be able to purchase the Alliance equilavent (Dutiful Squire).

But when I go to visit the vendor on my Alliance alt, it says that the Squire requires Honor Level 20 (which is the same requirement listed for the Enthusiast). This feels like it should be a bug, but no matter which character I try logging into, the pet is red and unable to be purchased. I even tried ticketing a GM and they said I should be able to buy it. :( I waited a few days and checked again and still no luck.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: PvP pet issues - Dutiful Squire level 20?

Post by Quintessence » February 12th, 2019, 11:05 pm

I've heard that some vendors are still buggy. Have you tried any of the other PVP vendors that sell the Dutiful Squire?
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Vephriel
MVP
Pet Score:13856
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Re: PvP pet issues - Dutiful Squire level 20?

Post by Vephriel » February 12th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Quintessence wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 11:05 pm
I've heard that some vendors are still buggy. Have you tried any of the other PVP vendors that sell the Dutiful Squire?
Bless you, I wasn't even aware there were other vendors that sold the pets! That worked! :D <3