Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sue
Pet Score:11153
BattleTag®:Jadedheart#1758
Realm:Stormrage-us
Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Post by Sue » January 7th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Hi there, I am looking for a guild on US Realms that have “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”. Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition unlocked. I am looking for the Mounts and Battle Pets that can be bought with the guild perks. I am on Stormrage US and have both Alliance and Horde. and, if your guild was a casual guild I would love to keep my character in your guild if possible. Thank you for your time.

Jazzalliance
MVP

Re: Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Post by Jazzalliance » January 16th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Howdy:

I'm Jazzbutcher and my Guild is named "Inversion"; we are on US "Ravencrest".

My Guild has the “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition” unlocked: a lot of folks join my guild just to get the pets and then leave.

The Guild Managers are aware of that fact and they allow it; folks that want the pets and mounts can go as they please and they are welcome to do so.

When I was invited to Inversion in order to get the pets, I really liked the folks in the Guild and decided to stay with them (I had actually transferred my character to Ravencrest to get the pet... and there I am).

What my Guild DOESN'T have (as well as every other Guild in the game) is the Thundering Serpent Hatchling (from the Achievement Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition).

Unfortunately the Devs at Blizzard saw fit to remove that pet from the game (shame on them) and it this point the pet can only be gotten from the Black Market AH if you buy Unclaimed Black Market Containers.

From what I understand the drop rate for this pet from Unclaimed Black Market Containers is abysmally low.

But you are more than welcome to ask for an invite to Inversion. Just do a /who Inversion search on Ravencrest and ask whoever you find for an invite. You'll get an invitation from whoever it is that's able to accept new guild members.

:D

Sue
Pet Score:11153
BattleTag®:Jadedheart#1758
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Sue » January 22nd, 2019, 10:48 am

Thank you Jazzbutcher, I just now saw the Notification. I will probably make a new character on your server and join your guild. I would like to see how it is there and once I have the money if I like the guild/server then I just may transfer one of my hunters over. Thank you so much for the reply.

Rock7

Post by Rock7 » November 21st, 2021, 7:33 am

Hi there, I am looking for a guild on EU Realms that have “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”. Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition unlocked.
I am looking for the Mounts and Battle Pets that can be bought with the guild perks. I am on Aggra-Portugues and have both Alliance and Horde. and, if your guild was a casual guild I would love to keep my character in your guild if possible. Thank you for your time.

Gbh102
Top Rater
Pet Score:11849
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Gbh102 » November 24th, 2021, 9:00 am

Hello

I'm in the guild who has this achievement so you are more than welcome to /w me in game @ Pankracy#2378 in order to be invited.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Silvermoon
Guild: Nephilim

Happy Pet Hunting, Greetz ;)

Brazen
Pet Score:4208
Realm:Khaz Modan-eu

Post by Brazen » December 25th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Hello everyone :)
I am also very interested in getting this pet! If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate :)
@gbh102, I have send you an invite on Battle.net! (I have created a toon on Silvermoon and applied to Nephilim :) )

Otherwise my BattleNet name is Brazen #2267, I'm playing on Khaz Modan (EU), please send me an invite if you can help me ^^

Thanks by advance !

Brazen
Pet Score:4208

Post by Brazen » December 28th, 2021, 4:46 pm

Hello, just FYI 2 days after I posted my request my invite got accepted by a Nephilim member on Silvermoon EU. Several hours later, I was honored with the guild rep and bought the pet ^^ Thanks a lot !

Ping1492
Pet Score:11792
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Ping1492 » January 1st, 2022, 3:21 pm

Gbh102 wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 9:00 am
Hello

I'm in the guild who has this achievement so you are more than welcome to /w me in game @ Pankracy#2378 in order to be invited.

hello. i am interested in getting the thundering serpent for my collection. i sent you a friend request, its glitz#1478.

Tulaash
Top Rater
Pet Score:9308
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Tulaash » January 5th, 2022, 1:57 am

Ping1492 wrote:
January 1st, 2022, 3:21 pm
hello. i am interested in getting the thundering serpent for my collection. i sent you a friend request, its glitz#1478.
As far as I'm aware, the Thundering Serpent Hatchling sadly can no longer be purchased from guild vendors anymore. The only source it is available from is the BMAH, and it goes for around 1-2 million gold :/

Ping1492
Pet Score:11792
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Ping1492 » January 14th, 2022, 7:15 pm

hi all i am in need of the thundering serpent pet. if you can add me on b-net so i know what server and faction to make. it would be awesome if you help me get the pet. i need it to knock it off my list. add glitz#1478. or leave a message for me on here. thank you and have a great day all.

Tournevice
Pet Score:3486
BattleTag®:jeveutout#2654

Post by Tournevice » January 30th, 2022, 2:38 am

Gbh102 wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 9:00 am
Hello

Hi, may i ask you an invit in Nephilim, please ?
i'm Tournevice on Silvermoon.
thank you .

Cafelatte
Pet Score:13698
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Cafelatte » February 5th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Hi @pankracy#2378
I would love to be able to join Nephilim on Silvermoon so I can get to revered and get the thundering serpent hatchling!

I created a character on Silvermoon
her name is Ayachan.

I will send a message in-game.
Thanks so much in advance!

Cafelatte
Pet Score:13698
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Cafelatte » February 5th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Sorry, my character's name on EU-Silvermoon is Mayachan (not Ayachan)

thanks

Gbh102
Top Rater
Pet Score:11849
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Gbh102 » June 8th, 2022, 8:58 am

I would like to say sorry to anyone who /w me by the last few months and I DIDN’T reply… It is NOT because I don’t like you or something, it’s simply because I paused my WoW playing, waiting for new extension which, hopefully, will FINALLY bring something new to the game. I was, simply, bored by what WoW was showing, and, also, I was totally bored to meet THE SAME cyclone teams all over and all over again. Blizz, ffs, DO something with it finally… Anyway, to all still interested, I’m planning to go back to game with Dragonflight (it is exciting me soo badly :), Shadowlands, unfortunately, was such a crap that I have no words, hopefully Dragonflight will fix it…. With MANY hopes, CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU WHO TRIED TO CONTACT ME, sorry for not responding and cya in Dragonflight :).