Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sue
Pet Score: 8718
BattleTag®: Jadedheart#1758
Realm: Stormrage-US

Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Post by Sue » January 7th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Hi there, I am looking for a guild on US Realms that have “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”. Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition unlocked. I am looking for the Mounts and Battle Pets that can be bought with the guild perks. I am on Stormrage US and have both Alliance and Horde. and, if your guild was a casual guild I would love to keep my character in your guild if possible. Thank you for your time.

Jazzalliance
MVP

Re: Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Post by Jazzalliance » January 16th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Howdy:

I'm Jazzbutcher and my Guild is named "Inversion"; we are on US "Ravencrest".

My Guild has the “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition” unlocked: a lot of folks join my guild just to get the pets and then leave.

The Guild Managers are aware of that fact and they allow it; folks that want the pets and mounts can go as they please and they are welcome to do so.

When I was invited to Inversion in order to get the pets, I really liked the folks in the Guild and decided to stay with them (I had actually transferred my character to Ravencrest to get the pet... and there I am).

What my Guild DOESN'T have (as well as every other Guild in the game) is the Thundering Serpent Hatchling (from the Achievement Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition).

Unfortunately the Devs at Blizzard saw fit to remove that pet from the game (shame on them) and it this point the pet can only be gotten from the Black Market AH if you buy Unclaimed Black Market Containers.

From what I understand the drop rate for this pet from Unclaimed Black Market Containers is abysmally low.

But you are more than welcome to ask for an invite to Inversion. Just do a /who Inversion search on Ravencrest and ask whoever you find for an invite. You'll get an invitation from whoever it is that's able to accept new guild members.

:D

Sue
Pet Score: 8718
BattleTag®: Jadedheart#1758
Realm: Stormrage-US

Re: Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”

Post by Sue » January 22nd, 2019, 10:48 am

Thank you Jazzbutcher, I just now saw the Notification. I will probably make a new character on your server and join your guild. I would like to see how it is there and once I have the money if I like the guild/server then I just may transfer one of my hunters over. Thank you so much for the reply.