Proper Parrot bugged

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu
Proper Parrot bugged

Post by Angelcat2887 » December 13th, 2018, 9:41 am

i have completed all my war quests, and the one that is meant to reward this pet, i also can not find it in the pet journal anymore.

Anyone have any information on this?

Cendir
Pet Score:6154
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Re: Proper Parrot bugged

Post by Cendir » December 13th, 2018, 8:50 pm

I'm not sure the pet is bugged, it may simply not come from the source this site lists. I did the quest and didn't get it either.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 13th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Cendir wrote:I'm not sure the pet is bugged, it may simply not come from the source this site lists. I did the quest and didn't get it either.
WarcraftPets only lists the source pulled from the API (data in the Pet Journal). The source was a quest, 'Be More Uniform', on the PTR and at 8.1 launch. However, as of December 13, the Proper Parrot has gone missing entirely from the journal. We'll have to wait and see if it's implemented in the future.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Wav01
Pet Score:9005
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Wav01 » December 15th, 2018, 12:05 am

I received a response from GM Hesayend today after submitting a question about this. "... The parrot has been removed from the game and is no longer a reward for turning in the quest Be More Uniform." Looks like we have a bird whose goose is cooked! :D