Did they "nerfed" polished pet charms wq rates?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: Did they "nerfed" polished pet charms wq rates?

Post by FuxieDK » January 7th, 2019, 6:23 am

Rakrath wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 8:40 am
Hey,

since the tripple XP week, 2 weeks ago, i started to care (more) about my pet collection and completing/leveling them.

And in these process i started to focus on polished pet charms wqs. But since a few days, there are barely any new pet charm wqs. Instead many wqs with leveling stones are showing up. I am eu horde.

What is your "feel"/experience on this, as you might have done it longer than me? Maybe just "unlucky" wqs?

Rakrath
I have no hard data or statistics, but it FEELS LIKE they have nerfed it..
Luckily, I only need 400ish PPC to buy the 1500 -> 2000 upgrade, and then all future PPC will be used on Battle Stones.. I have bought all vendor pets/toys (available right now).

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » January 7th, 2019, 7:37 am

but it FEELS LIKE they have nerfed it.
They haven't. We just went through a dry spell. The last few days we were rolling in them (in the US).

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13661
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » January 8th, 2019, 5:59 am

Gilneas wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 7:37 am
but it FEELS LIKE they have nerfed it.
They haven't. We just went through a dry spell. The last few days we were rolling in them (in the US).
UK too. :D

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » January 9th, 2019, 12:16 pm

I've been glad for the days when the charms aren't up. It's nice not having to drag all the alts through the quest(s) for a while.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » January 14th, 2019, 8:17 am

Aurae wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 12:16 pm
I've been glad for the days when the charms aren't up. It's nice not having to drag all the alts through the quest(s) for a while.
Hi,

I kinda do not mind that part, although I do wish they set things up so that one pet battle would show up with Pet Charms ... it would make the "grind" a bit easier to handle if you have 4 characters, for example. I think last week, I ended up doing 12 pet battles in one day ... charms, charms, and one battle in Legion had stones.

I did not mind doing it, but it does get boring a bit later ... when the next day, you have no pet battles ... and they all offer artifact and more artifact (a lot more of these than before I think!!!!) ... I doubt that this is "random" anymore, since the randomness is off its rocker and not complete, with pet battles not showing up at all and then the same one three days in a row with different tokens.

If I have a low level, I make sure that I do Ashlei and/or the Murlocs in Azsuna ... and save the stones ... never use a stone on a pet under 10/11 or 12 ... will help you move faster. And when Squirt shows up, a pet gets 3 shots, and that makes them 17 or 18 or more. During Pet Bonus week, go do pet battles in other places than Legion or BoA so, you can get the benefit of the bonus. You can use these 17 or 18's as the third pet for one shot or two.