Newbie friendly guides to farm pets and mounts

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Juliebabz
Pet Score:1859
Realm:Grim Batol-eu
Newbie friendly guides to farm pets and mounts

Post by Juliebabz » November 23rd, 2018, 5:38 am

Hey Guys,
I know that most of you probably dont need this, but if anyone is interested, then i have started to make guides to pet and mount farming. They guides are made newbie friendly so its easy for everyone to follow them :D
I started today and im already finding out which pets to farm and find next.

If anyone has any ideas to what i could make guides to, pets you have had problems with farming or getting, please let me know and i will do my best to make them!

My guides can be found on youtube, i cant post links but the videos can be found under my name there

"Julie Kokholm"

Hope at least someone will enjoy them.

xoxo

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Newbie friendly guides to farm pets and mounts

Post by Quintessence » November 23rd, 2018, 6:00 am

Please note that excessive linking or promoting to other websites can be seen as advertising which is against WarcraftPets User Guidelines.

Please try to contribute to discussions with content from your Youtube channel instead of creating threads just to advertise. Thank you for understanding and GL with your guides!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Juliebabz
Pet Score:1859
Realm:Grim Batol-eu

Re: Newbie friendly guides to farm pets and mounts

Post by Juliebabz » November 23rd, 2018, 6:10 am

If you read my thread, you will see thats is actually what i did, and i did not try to advertise.
I created a new youtube channel and new everything, for exactly this kind of stuff, if i wanted followers and whatever you think im advertising for, i would have posted this on my own social medias or my other youtube channel, and i would have made it a lot further than pasting it in here. But honestly, they couldnt care less about pets and mounts, so i wont post it there.
So it would be cool if you would try to understand the reason behind my post, indstead of
jumping to conclusions.

I mainly posted it here cuz i have used this site for probably 5-6 years and ive never seen something like this, and i have always needed it myself. But if it is so wrong, to help people and if your rules are so strict that you cant see past them instead of what this forum is for, then feel free to delete my post.