Seeking temp guild with Lil' Tarecgosa!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Prairiehamster
Pet Score:11508
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us
Seeking temp guild with Lil' Tarecgosa!

Post by Prairiehamster » November 6th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Hello! I've been trying to earn her for my personal guild for a while now and it's Just Not Any Fun doing the Firelands over and over so I was hoping that someone out there could invite me to a guild that already has her unlocked?

I don't care where I have to go! Please help. I will be quiet and stay out of the way.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Seeking temp guild with Lil' Tarecgosa!

Post by Gráinne » November 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm

Unlike Deathwatch Hatchling, Lil' Tarecgosa is not a rare achievement for a guild. I think almost every active guild will have it.

I'd say just watch recruitments offered in /Trade on your realm for half-an-hour, then check out the guild name in its armoury - look up the character name offering on the armoury, and click through to guild. If the guild has the Dragonwrath - Guild Edition achieve, then ask for an invite.

Your character needs Exalted with the guild, IIRC. Consider starting a new alt, or using a very low level alt, for this. Guild rep comes fastest from low level alts spamming quests.

Prairiehamster

Post by Prairiehamster » November 7th, 2018, 1:12 am

I don't plan on using the new character past getting Tarecgosa which doesn't seem fair to a guild really looking for a member. It's why I'm asking here. But I can ask in trade too if someone won't mind me tagging into their guild for a bit!

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Shashos » November 7th, 2018, 1:27 pm

Prairiehamster wrote:I don't plan on using the new character past getting Tarecgosa which doesn't seem fair to a guild really looking for a member. It's why I'm asking here. But I can ask in trade too if someone won't mind me tagging into their guild for a bit!
Our guild has it unlocked if you haven't already found someone. Circle of Thorns on Doomhammer (US).

I'll be online until about 1 pm Mountain time today, then I have to leave for work and won't be home til about 11 pm MDT.

You can also add me to battlenet if you can't be online when I am. Luminita#1596

Most anyone else online in the guild can also add you if you just mention why. We don't mind sharing perks even though it's just a tiny family guild.

Prairiehamster

Post by Prairiehamster » November 7th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Shashos wrote:
Prairiehamster wrote:I don't plan on using the new character past getting Tarecgosa which doesn't seem fair to a guild really looking for a member. It's why I'm asking here. But I can ask in trade too if someone won't mind me tagging into their guild for a bit!
Our guild has it unlocked if you haven't already found someone. Circle of Thorns on Doomhammer (US).

I'll be online until about 1 pm Mountain time today, then I have to leave for work and won't be home til about 11 pm MDT.

You can also add me to battlenet if you can't be online when I am. Luminita#1596

Most anyone else online in the guild can also add you if you just mention why. We don't mind sharing perks even though it's just a tiny family guild.
awesome! I'll add you and try to catch you on! Thank you very much.

(My tag is Ultrahamster)

Kithhurrn
Top Rater
Pet Score:13193
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Kithhurrn » November 8th, 2018, 2:01 am

In the event you, or others are still looking for Lil' Tarecgosa, Invictus Conventus (H) on Wyrmrest Accord also has the pet unlocked. Small friends/family guild so pretty much anyone online can invite to guild. Or add my btag, Kithhurrn#1180, and catch me toon hopping ;p.