Wanderer's Festival Hatchling question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Wilykat
Pet Score:11164
Realm:Ravenholdt-us
Wanderer's Festival Hatchling question

Post by Wilykat » October 14th, 2018, 1:03 am

I waited and waited and I never saw anything. Not in the area as indicated by map and not by the statue of turtle. All information I found said between 9 and 11 PM PST. I was there and checked around from about 10 minutes before 9 PST until after 10 PST when I came to this forum to ask. Yes I did make sure it was 9-11 PST and not PDT

I have noticed that the map used both on Wowhead and this site are older map before Lion's Landing was added to the area. Do I need to do something to change the map to an older one or something?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Wanderer's Festival Hatchling question

Post by Quintessence » October 14th, 2018, 2:59 am

Did you check yesterday night (Saturday)? If so, the Wanderer's Festival only occurs on Sunday evening (9 PM PST). Try checking again tonight and hopefully you'll find one to collect.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12996
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » October 14th, 2018, 7:51 am

Quint is right. It will take place on Sundays 9p and 11P PST.

I have been there many times because I do enjoy the song. My advice is to have your capture team ready and don't clump up with other players. There are only 5 or so that spawn. Once they are captured, that's it. If you don't get one on the first try, make a mental note on there they spawn. There are always fewer players at the later spawn.

It's really one of the better events that take place. There is just something special watching the Pandarens filter in from all sides. It's also kind of fun watching the last few shove out to sea on rafts. Try to enjoy it even if you don't get the pet.

Wilykat

Post by Wilykat » October 14th, 2018, 9:35 am

Ahhhh I thought yesterday was Sunday! Since I live in eastern time zone, it was already Sunday at 1 AM EDT when the clock read 9 pm PST

Blonde moment there... :lol:

Wilykat

Post by Wilykat » October 15th, 2018, 1:12 am

Update, got the achievement and the pets. No competition so I had time to farm for a blue one. (still looking for a blue one BTW)

Prairiehamster
Pet Score:11364
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Prairiehamster » October 15th, 2018, 2:20 am

Thanks for making this thread because now I finally have it too! I had almost passed over this one.