Going Back for Legion Class Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Skooch
MVP
Pet Score:12634
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Going Back for Legion Class Pets

Post by Skooch » September 30th, 2018, 5:22 pm

Looking for anyone who has experience with getting the Legion class pets since 8.0 hit. I still need Monk, Rogue, and Death Knight, but most of the helpful sites still cite info that's old (the level of the weapon) or conflicting information.

Especially because Legion levelling now is jet-engine fast, I want to be sure and focus my efforts on the right steps. Definitely working on the class questlines.

Any advice or experience to share?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896

Re: Going Back for Legion Class Pets

Post by Quintessence » September 30th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Have you checked out our [url=https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16957]Collecting Class Pets In Legion[/url] guide? Hope this helps!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Whoppadoo
Pet Score:12204
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Whoppadoo » September 30th, 2018, 7:01 pm

I got the class pets back in Legion after finishing the class campaign and getting the mounts for each class( I actually didnt know about the class pets till after I had the mounts) but I dont know if anything has changed since then...the DK and monk pets were just purchased from a vendor in the class hall and the rogue pet was a quest reward towards the end of the class campaign.

Skooch
MVP
Pet Score:12634

Post by Skooch » September 30th, 2018, 8:11 pm

Quintessence wrote:Have you checked out our [url=https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16957]Collecting Class Pets In Legion[/url] guide? Hope this helps!
Thank you! That's exactly what I needed.

Elmarc
Top Rater
Pet Score:10302
BattleTag®:Elmarc#2151
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Elmarc » October 1st, 2018, 3:46 am

I can confirm that the DK pets are still able to get. I had my dk at 100 during legion and boosted it to 110 a week or so ago. you need to do the class hall campaign, legionfall campaign/achievement (required for) and mount quest. Once that was done, i was able to purchase the 3 whelplings. Working on my shammy now who still is only at 95, so can't go to the legion class hall. Rogue / Monk I already had during Legion. and my DH i still need to get stronger to kill the mobs. But it seems to me all of them are still available.

Brontobeuf
Pet Score:8821
Realm:Kael'thas-eu

Post by Brontobeuf » October 1st, 2018, 7:45 am

(just want to be 100% sure)

You started to play the Legion content with your DK after 8.0 hit?

Elmarc
Top Rater
Pet Score:10302
BattleTag®:Elmarc#2151
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Elmarc » October 1st, 2018, 2:11 pm

I did get my blood spec weapon during legion, but nothing after that. Both frost and unholy weapons i got after 8.0.