Million Gold Chicken

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Petunnia93
Top Rater
Pet Score:9240
Realm:Uther-us
Million Gold Chicken

Post by Petunnia93 » September 7th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Looking for someone to help me with getting this million gold chicken. If you have a million and are willing to let me borrow it I PROMISE I’ll give it back, I just want this pet. You can stand right there while I do so. I’m not one to take anyone’s hard earned gold. I just want help getting the pet. If you are willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Re: Million Gold Chicken

Post by Lordblacknail » September 7th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, I really admire your gusto. But..........good luck with that. But........on the other hand, we are pet collectors and we have all felt your pain. How about this? What if ten of us formed a group and we each had 100K? I would think that would be a lot more doable. The problem is, we would all have to be on the same server, I think. It's not like with pets that we can pick up and trade on a level one toon. But I have 100k, and almost 200k on one of my level one's that I used to trade pets, so I'm in if we can figure this out. I mean, WE ARE PET COLLECTORS. LETS MAKE THIS WORK.

Petunnia93
Top Rater

Post by Petunnia93 » September 7th, 2018, 6:48 pm

Whatever works! I didn’t even think about forming a group! If we could find a group that would be great!

Petunnia93
Top Rater

Post by Petunnia93 » September 7th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Tried to add you but it wouldn’t let me.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » September 7th, 2018, 9:19 pm

need to be on same realm or am i missing something ?

Guccia
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Guccia » September 7th, 2018, 10:05 pm

i could help on horde us side i have enough gold but i'd like a few high end pets as deposits plus a pet i dont have as a tip

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » September 7th, 2018, 11:08 pm

no we don't have to be on the same realm to be battlenet friends, my id is stormey0317, it should work. Lets get a group and get gucci to help us with the chicken.

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » September 8th, 2018, 5:24 am

while admirable, it would indeed require very trusting people to let you borrow a million (or even get 10 people with 100k, as one person could just walk out with the 1mil). Also, you do have to be on the same server to trade gold. This can be a connected server, like Keal'thas can trade with Ghostlands, but you can't trade gold across non-connected realms.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » September 8th, 2018, 1:31 pm

IMO best way to do this if you need to borrow the amount is to ask guildmates for help, as you can only trade gold between on the same realm or connected realms, and this helps with the trust issue as well.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » September 10th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Peanutty wrote:IMO best way to do this if you need to borrow the amount is to ask guildmates for help, as you can only trade gold between on the same realm or connected realms, and this helps with the trust issue as well.
Or just earn a million gold as it is easier than ever before to do so. Just become a herbalist and sell all the herbs you pick as the price for herbs is crazy. Alchemist are making a killing on flasks and potions. Finally enchanters are making a ton too thru selling enchants or heck just selling echanting mats as they are at an all time high in need due to scrapping