Is it still possible to get Fel Portal via Legion Achievemen

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Somanypets
Pet Score:4049
Realm:Bonechewer-us
Is it still possible to get Fel Portal via Legion Achievemen

Post by Somanypets » September 6th, 2018, 4:53 am

I'm reaching 1000 pets and I'm dreading having to spend 1,000 polished pet tokens on the Pocket Pet Portal. I don't even have 400 yet and the idea of spending 1,000 for the Pocket Pet Portal instead of getting 5-10 juicy new BFA pets is horrifying. Can I still get the Pocket Pet Portal via the Legion achievement, and if so, how long does it take in general if I haven't done any Legion pet content yet? (I haven't.)

Aalea
Top Rater

Re: Is it still possible to get Fel Portal via Legion Achiev

Post by Aalea » September 6th, 2018, 5:05 am

Yes it is, that's how I got mine about a week ago. I had the same issue as you and I didnt really play a lot in Legion so went back and did the achievement.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » September 6th, 2018, 12:31 pm

It will take a while. Mostly you just need to wait for the battles to come available as World Quests.

At least you have asked in time, before you are very close to the limit.

You have about 100 cageable duplicates, many of them level 1. If I may suggest, if you're feeling space pressure, make a level 1 alt, get it some cheap bags, store your duplicates on that. That should give you some breathing space while you are waiting for that last one to appear!

Somanypets
Pet Score:4049
Realm:Bonechewer-us

Post by Somanypets » September 6th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Gráinne wrote:It will take a while. Mostly you just need to wait for the battles to come available as World Quests.

At least you have asked in time, before you are very close to the limit.

You have about 100 cageable duplicates, many of them level 1. If I may suggest, if you're feeling space pressure, make a level 1 alt, get it some cheap bags, store your duplicates on that. That should give you some breathing space while you are waiting for that last one to appear!
Yeah that's what I'll do next. Some duplicates I have strategically and want to use, but many I can get rid of. Still, I haven't gone and hunted all the battle pets available in the world in Classic/Northrend so that will get me to 1000 once I decide to go do that.

Damn I didn't know the Legion achievement had world quests that pop up and leave I should have been doing them casually every day bleh.