6 opened, all moths grr

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: BFA Meat to Pet

Post by Gilneas » October 22nd, 2018, 2:49 pm

Darkchyld wrote:
Gilneas wrote:I rather expected it to be more difficult when they made it 4 unique pets, instead of one fairly unique pet and two seemingly generic ones.
Although I'm okay with the lower drop rate, I do think it is a bit low. Only 2 BfA alchemy pets are unique models, bloodfeaster larva literally has the exact model and name as a pet available from Shoak and Slippy shares the same model as octopode fry and inky (minus eyepatch).
Possibly, though what I was responding to was that it was broken, which I do not think is the case.

Though, the octopus pets are all new, and none of them are particularly easy to get, so the duplication there doesn't diminish Slippy's specialness. Believe the identical bloodfeaster issue is fixed in 8.1 as well.

I don't believe the model on the Transmutant was terribly unique, but the pet overall was more interesting than the pigs; which all 4 of these seem to be.

Annieb
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Annieb » October 26th, 2018, 12:46 pm

12 tries thus far 12 vendor pets (mostly albino snake). *sigh*

Autumn0704
Pet Score:3647
BattleTag®:Surine#1171
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Autumn0704 » October 26th, 2018, 4:26 pm

I know you all are going to hate me but my first meat to pet yielded a [pet]baby crawg[/pet]

Super excited! Next week....a dragon hawk hatchling.

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » October 28th, 2018, 2:39 pm

By now I've lost count of the amount of Red Moths and Albino Snakes I've received. Still only 1 Gearspring Hopper! :lol:
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Sparkwul
MVP
Pet Score:13880
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Sparkwul » October 29th, 2018, 8:02 am

Openings #31-35. Still nothing new. I really dislike the total random nature in this game. I'm a firm believer if you put the effort into something, there needs to be something in return. While I can be happy for someone going into an instance and getting a pet the first time thru, if its my 50th or 500th time and still do not have that pet I have worked so hard to get, it can make me want to punch them in the virtual face too.