Baa'l Found!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Baa'l Found!

Post by Quintessence » August 21st, 2018, 9:44 pm

The WoW Secrets Community discovered how to collect [pet]Baa'l[/pet]!

It's a lengthy, dangerous 14 step process. More information and details can be found on the official WoW Secrets Community website: [url]https://warcraft-secrets.com/the-hivemind-secret-mount-progress/[/url]
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Jexxi
Pet Score:11321
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Re: Baa'l Found!

Post by Jexxi » August 21st, 2018, 11:15 pm

If you have an Alliance character, I highly recommend doing this on that one. I only have a Hordie at max level right now, and I certainly paid for it in repair bills. (You don't get very far running nekked through Boralus before you get squashed ^.^)

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » August 22nd, 2018, 12:27 am

That is just insane!!!! Kudos to the people involved with finding this.

Burzgul4u

Post by Burzgul4u » August 22nd, 2018, 1:21 pm

Jexxi wrote:If you have an Alliance character, I highly recommend doing this on that one. I only have a Hordie at max level right now, and I certainly paid for it in repair bills. (You don't get very far running nekked through Boralus before you get squashed ^.^)
Where were you during my mad rush yesterday? lol
Couldn't agree more, do this on Alliance, there are more Ally-friendly territories to navigate, than Horde ones :(
Though having stealth/camouflage helps

Happy hunting everyone! Baaaa'l!

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Shashos » August 22nd, 2018, 1:44 pm

Stayed up til 5 am getting mine, then helped my daughter with the last few pebbles a bit ago.

Baa'l is failing to reset at times and even having multiple special Uuna's out is not weakening him. Reported it as a bug.

Sffcorgi
MVP
Pet Score:13616
BattleTag®:Corgi#1919
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Sffcorgi » August 22nd, 2018, 9:55 pm

Shashos wrote:Baa'l is failing to reset at times and even having multiple special Uuna's out is not weakening him. Reported it as a bug.
The Discord confirms it has to be 'upgraded' Uuna, after her questline. Was this Uunamob so?

I was hoping to find something about what pet teams tamers have been using against him.

Alivera
Pet Score:2378
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Alivera » August 22nd, 2018, 11:35 pm

I just finished with the Uuna story, collecting her 3 pieces, wand, flower wreath, and teddy bear.. but now I have read that there is a world tour part to the story? Similar to Children's Week, you run around to different spots in the world and summon her. Do we have to complete that portion of her story to get her to work properly?

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13808
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » August 23rd, 2018, 1:26 am

Yes, you have to have the upgraded Uuna for it to work properly. Although there have been people in LFG that have a debuffed Baa'l for you to fight, which is how I got mine done without upgrading Uuna.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » August 23rd, 2018, 7:16 am

I got this pet yesterday how in the hell these people figure this stuff out is amazing . With the guide it still wasn’t easy to always find/see the stone or get to a few of the places due to fatigue . How they searched in the fatigue parts is something else . All I have to say is thank you so much and this is a fun cute pet. Took me around 2/3 hrs ish to do

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » August 23rd, 2018, 7:18 am

Darkchyld wrote:Yes, you have to have the upgraded Uuna for it to work properly. Although there have been people in LFG that have a debuffed Baa'l for you to fight, which is how I got mine done without upgrading Uuna.

No you don’t because I don’t have it and did it and you don’t even need uuna yourself if you do it with a friend as long as one of you have it out near baa’l it works

Waterlilly
Pet Score:10636
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Waterlilly » August 23rd, 2018, 2:57 pm

Guess I wont be getting this pet :(

Already tried to get to 7th pebble 10 times and over 1k in repair cost, for some reason the fatigue bar moves wayyyy too fast and the swim speed pots don't work (and unless you know someone to make them for you be prepared to pay lots of gold for them on the AH). Unless they make this pet cagable to sell on the AH I won't be getting him.

I have better things to do with my time like getting faction reps and ready for raiding when it drops next month than to spend time and gold, running all over the zones for a pet that I will never get anyway.

Darkchyld

Post by Darkchyld » August 23rd, 2018, 4:48 pm

Waterlilly wrote:Guess I wont be getting this pet :(

Already tried to get to 7th pebble 10 times and over 1k in repair cost, for some reason the fatigue bar moves wayyyy too fast and the swim speed pots don't work (and unless you know someone to make them for you be prepared to pay lots of gold for them on the AH). Unless they make this pet cagable to sell on the AH I won't be getting him.

I have better things to do with my time like getting faction reps and ready for raiding when it drops next month than to spend time and gold, running all over the zones for a pet that I will never get anyway.
I used a Feast of the Fishes which turns you into a fish that has a super fast swim speed.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=152564/feast-of-the-fishes

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » August 23rd, 2018, 5:23 pm

Darkchyld wrote:

I used a Feast of the Fishes which turns you into a fish that has a super fast swim speed.

THIS. I was able to complete it with the Legendary fishing rod, a potion for water breathing (Draenic Water Breathing Elixir), and the new Leatherworking Swim Suit (forget the name). However, there was a Rogue using the Fish Feast and he flew past me, even though I was on a Water Strider (above water), and using all of the before mentioned underwater.

Caesarromanus
Pet Score:13056
BattleTag®:CaesarRomanu#1363
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Caesarromanus » August 23rd, 2018, 7:04 pm

I got mine today. Only required 1 invis potion. No gliders necessary and no swim speed potions if you have the Underlight Angler.

Caesarromanus
Pet Score:13056
BattleTag®:CaesarRomanu#1363
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Caesarromanus » August 23rd, 2018, 7:05 pm

I died 2x at the ship. Just corpse run to the ship and you have plenty of time to loot the stone before you die again.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 27th, 2018, 4:00 am

Darkchyld wrote:

Faster than Druid?
Faster than fish-mounts?

Waterlilly
Pet Score:10636
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Waterlilly » August 27th, 2018, 6:24 pm

OK, so my ex is the greatest man in the world, a good friend...love him to death for what he did for me (not getting back with him for it lol).

I was out of town this last weekend he logged into my account (didn't know he still had my PW, guess I gotta change that now), anyway I had told him my problems with the pebbles and he FINISHED all the pebbles for me, even the final one in the underwater fatigue cave! Now all I have to do is find someone with the decked out Uuna (since blizz decided to remove all of my Uuna's bling reverting her back to her normal self) to help me get the pet.

Darkchyld

Post by Darkchyld » August 27th, 2018, 7:36 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Darkchyld wrote:

Faster than Druid?
Faster than fish-mounts?
I'm a druid with a fish mount. It's much faster.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » August 29th, 2018, 9:14 am

Hi,

When Baa'l gets listed in the top 10 or so Pets at Warcraft Pets ... I'll consider it. Right now I do not find it appetizing at all.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13643
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 7th, 2018, 7:45 pm

Finally got round to getting this little guy tonight! :D The pebble hunt was amazing fun and my BF and I spent the whole evening running around doing it (he loves the secret finding stuff and special pets like this too).

Super cute pet and definitely one of my new favourites! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420