Share pet collecting news and advice.
Fynzou
Top Rater
Pet Score:13722
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Vengeful Chicken

Post by Fynzou » September 26th, 2018, 3:38 pm

Lordblacknail wrote:Hey Fynzou

If your posting anything anywhere that you are ashamed of, perhaps you shouldn't be posting at all. And thanks just ever so much for offering to share the quest if we happen to see you around.
...Excuse me? Did I say something that gave you a reason to be rude to me?

I'm a very active poster on the main WoW forums (I have almost 14,000 posts). Have you ever been there? If you ever post your battletag there and you're an active poster, you will be spammed with friend requests, either by trolls or people trying to actually be you battletag friend. And shockingly, I try to keep my battletag friends as people I actually know or people I have some sort of interest in talking to. I posted it once and woke up to over 100 friend requests and had to edit my post to delete my battletag.

On top of that, I'm one of the most active people in both the Horde and Alliance Warcraftpets in-game communities, so "if you happen to see me" is more common than you might think. I share the quest 2-3 times a day with people from the site.

Normally I'd ignore a comment like yours, but it really annoyed me the way you said that.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864

Post by Quintessence » September 26th, 2018, 4:16 pm

[profile]Lordblacknail[/profile], there are quite a few members in the In-Game WarcraftPets Community that also frequent this forum and website. It would not be unusual to simply wait for someone to log on into the community and then request they share the quest. It's not a bad suggestion and some may prefer it.

[profile]Fynzou[/profile], I think it's best to move on and keep the thread on topic.

Let's keep this discussion friendly, everyone.

Thank you to everyone offering to share the Vengeful Chicken quest.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Modestypooh
Pet Score:11103
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Modestypooh » September 27th, 2018, 3:42 am

Nyari wrote:
Baldulf wrote:Hey Folks,

This is sharable, and I have it on a very obscure alt and will keep it there forever (already collected the pet on my main). This is alliance side. If you want the pet (and you probably have to have a 110 for it), hit me up on Baldulf#1663 and I'll share the quest with you if I'm not busy. All you have to do is fly to Booty Bay to turn it in.

Baldy

I did the same for EU-Alliance.

Battle-Tag: Auri#2874
Thank you Nyari for sharing the quest with me :D

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » September 27th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Neuropathy wrote:Thank you Darkchyld! :D

I can now share this quest, US Horde.

Neuropathy#1329

Thank you so much!! :D

Missescalla
Top Rater
Pet Score:12684
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Missescalla » September 29th, 2018, 3:30 am

Baldulf wrote:Hey Folks,

This is sharable, and I have it on a very obscure alt and will keep it there forever (already collected the pet on my main). This is alliance side. If you want the pet (and you probably have to have a 110 for it), hit me up on Baldulf#1663 and I'll share the quest with you if I'm not busy. All you have to do is fly to Booty Bay to turn it in.

Baldy
Hi Baldy, Mynnerva here. I tried to add you as a bt friend. But if it didn't go through, I am leaving my # here for you.. if could please add me. I am on the windrunner server. Thank you for being so kind and helping others get the quest. I haven't even seen it pop up on Windrunner even once to attempt to get it.

bt160920#1442

Thank in you advance. Mynn

Fynzou
Top Rater
Pet Score:13722

Post by Fynzou » October 7th, 2018, 1:02 am

Whoever added me this morning - AffectionQT, you had the right person. I just hadn't logged in to read my in-game mail yet. You said you read it here, so I figured I'd post here to let you know, since I don't know if the in-game mail was a temporary toon.

So neither of us knew who you were or why you added me. But you had the right person. I should be on most of tomorrow after I wake up, either on Maizou on Zul'jin (Horde) or Maizou on Proudmoore (Alliance). Just send me a message and lemme know if you need me to switch to share. That said, I do raid tomorrow from ~4:30 PM PST til about 8 PM PST, so I'll be unavailable during that timeframe.

I realized today how often I share this quest, but I'm happy to, lol. I'm sorry if anyone ever whispers me and I don't reply, I have a bad habit of walking away from my computer with my game still open, then it auto-logs me out and I never see the whisper. D: There are others in the community with the quest though, so never be afraid to ask if anyone can share it in the community. :D Sometimes I'll go to invite someone and someone will have beaten me to it, haha.

I'm glad I was able to find someone to give me the quest for 1000g to share it with the community in the first place. (Even if Quintessence mailed me 1000g to pay me back even though she didn't need to :P) And I'm happy I was able to find someone to share it with me on my Horde toon so I could offer it on that side as well. Blizzard should add more quests like this, it really helps bring the community together. Unlike things like the Minfernal, which helps tear it apart, lol.

I do wonder why this particular world quest hasn't spawned again, since it's been 2 months though.

Corrii
Top Rater
Pet Score:12279
Realm:Borean Tundra-us

Post by Corrii » October 7th, 2018, 6:10 pm

Neuropathy wrote:Thank you Darkchyld! :D

I can now share this quest, US Horde.

Neuropathy#1329
Thank you so much for the share! You're awesome :D

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » October 8th, 2018, 3:45 am

Any EU Horde players who can share this?

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347

Post by Angelcat2887 » October 8th, 2018, 10:49 am

Sure ill be online in about an hour and will happly share on EU Horde

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » October 8th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Angelcat2887 wrote:Sure ill be online in about an hour and will happly share on EU Horde
Sadly not online tonight, but I will bnet apply tomorrow morning, and then hopefully, we can do it tomorrow, 17:00-17:30 or after 19:00 :)

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » October 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Angelcat2887 wrote:Sure ill be online in about an hour and will happly share on EU Horde
Sadly not online tonight, but I will bnet apply tomorrow morning, and then hopefully, we can do it tomorrow, 17:00-17:30 or after 19:00 :)
Thanx for the help mate...

I now also have it, and can help on EU Horde side
Last edited by FuxieDK on October 12th, 2018, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparkwul
MVP
Pet Score:13842
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Sparkwul » October 10th, 2018, 9:48 am

Looking for someone to share this quest. US acct, have both horde and alliance toons. BNET Wul#1633. Thanks in advance for helping the community and myself.

Glixx

Post by Glixx » October 11th, 2018, 8:46 am

I'm in the same boat. Looking to catch up with someone. I mainly have horde, but I do have a lvl 110 alliance. Would like to get it on an alt too, so I could help share it.

Netbent
Pet Score:9588
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Netbent » October 13th, 2018, 12:49 pm

I'd love if someone could share the quest with me. I'm mainly a horde US account, but I do have a 114ish alliance on moonguard which I should be able to get it with. Please add me @ Centric#1666 and I'll be eternally grateful!

Edit - Neuropathy hooked me up almost immediately!

Theofold
Pet Score:5531

Post by Theofold » October 16th, 2018, 3:08 am

Looking for someone to share this quest with me on Horde EU

Please add me @ Tengria#2964

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11046
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » October 16th, 2018, 7:45 am

I'd be ever so grateful if someone shared this quest with me! <3

Battletag: Melmo#1842 (alliance, US realms)

Doonge
Pet Score:5705
Realm:Throk'Feroth-eu

Post by Doonge » October 16th, 2018, 11:02 am

Thanks for the quest Nyari,

I stored it on an alt, so I can share it aswell if needed, EU-Alliance (if someone EU-Horde has it, I could also store it horde side).

ninahagen#2211

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » October 16th, 2018, 1:23 pm

Theofold wrote:Looking for someone to share this quest with me on Horde EU

I can help you..

Volatar
MVP
Pet Score:11880
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Volatar » October 17th, 2018, 6:44 am

Looking for someone that can share the quest with me.

US-Alliance or US-Horde @ Volatar#1107.

Would like to get it on an alt so I can help share it too.

Thanks!

Edit: Thanks Baldulf for sharing the quest with me. If anyone has it on horde side, I'd like to get it to be able to share with people.
Last edited by Volatar on October 19th, 2018, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theofold
Pet Score:5531

Post by Theofold » October 17th, 2018, 8:24 am

FuxieDK wrote:
Theofold wrote:Looking for someone to share this quest with me on Horde EU

I can help you..
Thx will look you up 8)