Withers no longer obtainable?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Laturtle
Pet Score:6548
Realm:Sen'jin-us
Withers no longer obtainable?

Post by Laturtle » July 27th, 2018, 3:58 pm

I tried to start the quest line for this on two different Alliance characters, but was unable to find the quest givers of any part of the chain. Then tried just buying it in that cave with my Horde character, but the cave was empty. Anyone know if it's been removed or if there's some reason I can't start the quest chain?

Neolarva
Top Rater
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Les Sentinelles-eu

Re: Withers no longer obtainable?

Post by Neolarva » July 27th, 2018, 5:29 pm

You might have done the pre-extension quest and are now phased on your Horde toon? He might have been killed by an alliance character? I just check on one of my horde character, he's still there (I haven't done the pre-extension event with her)

Laturtle

Post by Laturtle » July 27th, 2018, 8:12 pm

I didn't think about it being phased. I'll try again on someone that hasn't started those quests yet. Thank you for the help!

Laturtle

Post by Laturtle » July 27th, 2018, 9:02 pm

I went back on a Horde character that hadn't started the new quest line out there and got Withers! Thanks again. I feel kinda silly that I didn't realize it was phased.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » August 13th, 2018, 7:19 pm

There is an NPC located just outside Withering Thicket along the road, Zidormi, she will "teleport you back in time to another point in Darkshore's history". I'm not ENTIRELY positive but you SHOULD be able to get Wither's there.