Frustrated and somewhat embarrassed

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:13032
Realm:Aggramar-us
Frustrated and somewhat embarrassed

Post by Harpooha » July 23rd, 2018, 6:07 am

After the umpteenth round of Kirin Tor world quests, I am completely frustrated that I don't have the Wondrous Wisdomball yet. Lord knows, I have put in the time and effort. This pet eludes me like that stupid fox mount from the Nightborne. I don't really care about mounts. But it frustrates me when I have been rolling 8-110 characters at this for so long and there is no payoff. RNG is the lazy mans way of devising a challenge.

OTOH, I am embarrassed at receiving the Dutiful Gruntling/Squire with minimal effort. I did laconically grind my way to the Horde Fanatic. Never really expected to get the other set. I am embarrassed that I get for little effort what so many others worked so hard for. Just seems backwards to me.

I would gladly trade one for the other. But of course, it doesn't work that way.

I just hope the next time the devs go out for dinner, their table is determined by RNG. Hope they don't eat till 4 AM.

Zaida
Pet Score:12940
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: Frustrated and somewhat embarrassed

Post by Zaida » July 23rd, 2018, 10:44 am

Harpooha wrote:I just hope the next time the devs go out for dinner, their table is determined by RNG. Hope they don't eat till 4 AM.
This. ROFL :lol:

I am sorry, I feel your frustration. Keep trying and keep your wonderful sense of humor!

Ganksinatra
Top Rater
Pet Score:7785
Realm:Alterac Mountains-us

Post by Ganksinatra » August 6th, 2018, 9:52 am

I was lucky to get two very early and nothing since on multiple characters.

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » August 6th, 2018, 1:16 pm

I bought one for two tokens right after they were turned BoP, from someone who still had some in their guild bank. It was a great idea, because i didn't get another one untill not one, but two of my alts got the quest for the orb today... Ugh, RNG!

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 8th, 2018, 2:28 am

I know the feeling.. It have never dropped for me either..

Luckily, I trapped one from AH before they made it BoP..