Legion Guide

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us
Legion Guide

Post by Dirkie » June 11th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Just bought Legion. I know i’m a little behind, but I have been WOW free for a while. I just bought the Legion/Azeroth combo so got a free 110 boost. Looking for a guide or suggestions for best path to proceed if there is one?
I have lots of 25s and even a bunch of the Legion ones from running Raiding with Leashes. Wondering if I should just forge into the basic quest line or is there some other way to begin since I am already 110. Can I get World Quests right away. Some things I read seem to say yes and some no?
Are there some trainers or zones I should go to first?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Legion Guide

Post by Peanutty » June 11th, 2018, 3:14 pm

WQs are available at 110 after you do a short(?) intro quest from Khadgar (not sure if the shortened version is available on your first 110...) so talk to Khadgar if you haven't already. I don't know with boosting if it gives you any headway into your class order hall - if it doesn't, you might have to do some of that content first. I've never tried opening WQs on a toon without at least the very intro parts of the OH done.

Other than unlocking WQs so you can start on the Broken Isles pet battles and collecting wild pets, what other pet goals do you have for Legion? Argus pet battles require unlocking Argus through a quest line, if boosting doesn't unlock that for you. There's the falcosaurs, which have a long quest line associated with them. Class hall pets are probably the biggest pain to get since that requires multiple classes.

Dirkie

Post by Dirkie » June 12th, 2018, 9:45 am

Thanks i’ll Look for Khadgar.. in the class hall I guess. I can’t do class hall pets, not enough time. How do I do the Wailing Cavern pet battles?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » June 12th, 2018, 10:56 am

Dirkie wrote:How do I do the Wailing Cavern pet battles?
Head over to Breanni's shop in Dalaran (Broken Isles). There, one of the NPCs will have a quest for you, [url=http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45540/a-call-from-the-caverns]A Call from the Caverns[/url]. I can't remember if there's a prerequisite for this breadcrumb other than having a few max level pets in your collection.

Anyway, pick that up, it'll take you to the first Pet Battle dungeon of Legion. Complete the "Normal" mode version and you'll unlock a weekly "Challenge" version (no healing once inside), plus a direct port to Wailing Caverns from Breanni's companion, Manapoof.

Once you've completed the Wailing Caverns Challenge, Breanni should offer the next Pet Battle dungeon quest, [url=http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46293/deadmines-part-three]Deadmines, Part Three?[/url]
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Dirkie

Post by Dirkie » June 13th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Perfect. Thanks. I went over to see Breanni last night and picked up the quest link plus looked at the new pets she has to offer. Well the pets Draemus has to offer. Trying decide whether to use my tokens for the pets or save them for the Toy and just buy the pets off the AH.