Tomb achievement runs for Micronax

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Krentz
Pet Score:8630
Realm:Llane-us
Tomb achievement runs for Micronax

Post by Krentz » March 1st, 2018, 10:54 am

Has anybody had success with Tomb of Sargeras achievement runs to get Micronax yet? Are there any regularly scheduled runs that I could join?

Vacsyr
Top Rater
Pet Score:5491
Realm:Ragnaros-us

Re: Tomb achievement runs for Micronax

Post by Vacsyr » March 1st, 2018, 5:16 pm

Hello there, im up if anyone want to make a raid run for this pet. Im healer pala 970 and have many time to play.

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » March 1st, 2018, 6:56 pm

I can't say enough good things about Neall's runs! Just did one last week and got my pet :)

The only issue is they are really popular thus hard to get into. You can find them by going to http://openraid.zergid.com and searching for Neall's Tomb Achieves. He runs both Alliance and Horde versions. He knows all the fights stone cold and is very fun and outgoing.

Plus I can't forget Baldulf and his guild for his runs. Alas he and his guild stopped running them when the expansion came out. I got all but 2 when I ran with them.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » March 17th, 2018, 10:46 pm

im also down, 956 hunter

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » April 9th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Hi,

I'm an old foggie ... and I can't even figure out how to get (either) invited as a healer for these raids, or whatever ... I think I'll take a nap ... and maybe it will help clear out the cobwebs!

See what some things can do for an old foggie?

:?

Baldulf
MVP
Pet Score:6727
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Baldulf » April 30th, 2018, 8:51 pm

GilroyKilroy wrote:I can't say enough good things about Neall's runs! Just did one last week and got my pet :)

The only issue is they are really popular thus hard to get into. You can find them by going to http://openraid.zergid.com and searching for Neall's Tomb Achieves. He runs both Alliance and Horde versions. He knows all the fights stone cold and is very fun and outgoing.

Plus I can't forget Baldulf and his guild for his runs. Alas he and his guild stopped running them when the expansion came out. I got all but 2 when I ran with them.
Cheers, Gilroy!

I finally got into one of Neall’s runs yesterday and got those last two achieves I was missing. I echo your sentiments—Neall provides a phenomenal community service. He should do 3 more Tomb runs on each faction before BfA drops, so haunt Openraid and ALL of his social media so you can sign up right away.