Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ninni_mage
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4253
BattleTag®: Alvira#11304
Realm: Suramar-US

Mailemental Pet

Postby Ninni_mage » January 18th, 2018, 11:22 am

"The Postmaster is often described as esoteric, mystical, even inexplicable. For the precious little known about the enigmatic mail-master, perhaps none outside of the wax seal can confirm the existence of the fantastical letter-loving Mailemental."

Make sure to visit the WarcraftPets home page for a link to a walk-through and more information about this pet. This is just my personal information gathered while getting my 'Mailemental Pet'. Feel free to add any additional tips/finds below!

:arrow: The spawn time varies as a friend waited 3 hrs and 40 minutes for one to spawn yesterday(2018-01-17) and notified me as soon as it was obtained.
:arrow: The quest CANNOT be fully completed if you are hated/hostile with Gadgetzan. Again, friend flew over there but couldn't do this part of it.
:arrow: :!: :!: The pet is received from the Achievement POST HASTE, not Priority Mail like it states in the pet journal. This means you only have to do the non-crazy hard version of the mail sorting (sorry but Soggy's Gamble?? how am I supposed to know where that is.. :lol: :lol: )
:arrow: Once you complete your quest chain - you get the pet along with a package in the mail, the package contains a new letter for you to share with someone else to start the quest.
:arrow: If for some reason, you are hostile with Gadgetzan or a friend on a different server has a Lost Mail for you - you can make a Class Trial character and complete the quest that way to obtain your pet. You will not be hostile with Gadgetzan and you will have flying too, to easily get to Feralas. *Please keep in mind THE POSTMASTER TITLE, is NOT BNET ACCOUNT WIDE* So if you DO wan't the title and the pet in one shot - best to do it on your main characters.

Hopefully that is helpful information for some :P

Ninni_mage
Top Rater

Re: Mailemental Pet

Postby Ninni_mage » January 18th, 2018, 11:27 am

:D Good Luck All
Last edited by Ninni_mage on January 19th, 2018, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gráinne

Pet Score: 5421
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Postby Gráinne » January 18th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Thanks for the additional info!

P.S.
Ninni_mage wrote:Soggy's Gamble?? how am I supposed to know where that is.. :lol: :lol:

If you had played through 5.0, you'd never forget. :P

Thupid
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5425
Realm: Quel'dorei-US

Postby Thupid » January 18th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Does the envelope pop-up at all mail box's, or just one?

Necrophagist

Pet Score: 5357
BattleTag®: SoFakinGreat#1218
Realm: Terenas-US

Postby Necrophagist » January 18th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Ninni_mage wrote:PS: I currently have a Lost Mail available if someone is only interested in the pet on Suramar Alliance. See my main post to add my bnet. > https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16211

I just added you.

Gráinne

Postby Gráinne » January 19th, 2018, 5:28 am

Since the title is not account-wide, should you give the Lost Mail to an alt? Can an alt do it?

Ninni_mage
Top Rater

Postby Ninni_mage » January 19th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Gráinne wrote:Since the title is not account-wide, should you give the Lost Mail to an alt? Can an alt do it?

Hmmm - not sure?

Ninni_mage
Top Rater

Postby Ninni_mage » January 19th, 2018, 4:07 pm

Necrophagist wrote:
Ninni_mage wrote:PS: I currently have a Lost Mail available if someone is only interested in the pet on Suramar Alliance. See my main post to add my bnet. > https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16211

I just added you.

I just saw this now - I no longer have it anymore :( Sorry. For some reason the account wasn't emailing me when this post received updates.

Teralisa

Pet Score: 5366
Realm: Cenarius-US

Postby Teralisa » January 19th, 2018, 10:45 pm

I've got an extra Lost Mail item on Cenarius/Alliance after completing the quest line. Just looking for any pets that I don't have. Btag: Snoman#1545

Ligament

Pet Score: 5590
BattleTag®: ligament#1221
Realm: Turalyon-US

Postby Ligament » January 20th, 2018, 4:50 am

Gráinne wrote:Since the title is not account-wide, should you give the Lost Mail to an alt? Can an alt do it?

Yes, this is exactly what I'm doing. Have done it on 4 alts so far. 8 more to go! Then I can think about selling/giving the Lost Mail away.

Gráinne

Postby Gráinne » January 23rd, 2018, 1:10 pm

Postmaster title Account-Wide!

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status ... 2652387328

We’re working on a hotfix to make the Postmaster title account-wide.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Pet Score: 5644
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby Quintessence » January 24th, 2018, 1:16 am

As a heads up, from today's hotfix notes: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-o ... january-23

Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes.

So I guess the lootable item was meant to spawn randomly all along? Hopefully this means the 2-3 hour respawn time will either be cut down or removed entirely. "One always up" kind of spawn mechanic could work if it's meant to pop up at a random mailbox location.
Feel free to browse through Perks N Peeves, my vanity pet collecting blog!

GrosBonda

Pet Score: 5620
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Postby GrosBonda » January 24th, 2018, 9:56 am

Quintessence wrote:As a heads up, from today's hotfix notes: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-o ... january-23

Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes.

So I guess the lootable item was meant to spawn randomly all along? Hopefully this means the 2-3 hour respawn time will either be cut down or removed entirely. "One always up" kind of spawn mechanic could work if it's meant to pop up at a random mailbox location.

pretty good news.

FuxieDK

Pet Score: 5572
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Postby FuxieDK » February 4th, 2018, 5:06 am

Quintessence wrote:As a heads up, from today's hotfix notes: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-o ... january-23

I'm happy I managed to get my pet on day 3, and then sell the invite on AH for a 42K profit.
By now, prices SUCK,, :lol: :lol:

Cypetcollector

Pet Score: 5217
Realm: Twisting Nether-US

Postby Cypetcollector » February 4th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Today I saw one for 50g bid 1000 gold buyout.

Return to Pet Collecting