what everybody up to ?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us
what everybody up to ?

Post by GrosBonda » November 28th, 2017, 11:57 am

So New pets (was expected) , what everybody up to ?
only things left for me is
  • Honor grind slowly to P7
  • [pet]micronax[/pet]
the wait will be long :(

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: what everybody up to ?

Post by Quintessence » November 28th, 2017, 12:25 pm

I just [url=https://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-road-to-prestige-7.html]finished the Prestige 7 grind[/url] last week, and now I'm debating whether or not to try for the [pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet]. Unlike the Prestige grind, you need to actually win the PVP-pet battles, so relatively tougher for me. Anything PVP related.... is just blah for me :(
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » November 28th, 2017, 1:11 pm

Not much, I'm afraid. It's a very down time. I barely log in at all now.

I do WC every week for a shot at the ELS. Sometimes I pop into the PvP queue.

I should go skinning on Argus to get that pet, and do the Imp-Mother for the drop chance, and get Uuna, but Argus demotivates me so hard that I pretty much just log out again.

Quintessence, the best suggestion I have is to tell yourself, when the PvP queue pops, that you are battling a random Tamer spawned by the game. It might as well be. In fact, it has sometimes occurred to me that the devs could be doing that as a test. It would certainly solve the queue time problems and leave everybody happy. :)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » November 28th, 2017, 1:20 pm

Gráinne wrote:Quintessence, the best suggestion I have is to tell yourself, when the PvP queue pops, that you are battling a random Tamer spawned by the game. It might as well be. In fact, it has sometimes occurred to me that the devs could be doing that as a test. It would certainly solve the queue time problems and leave everybody happy. :)
Considering a possibility of usage of certain scripts, the difference might be pretty superficial anyway. ;)

Not very keen on Argus either. I still have some wild pets missing from various places. I think the closest other pets I may get are DK pets, although it might be a Globe Yeti aswell.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » November 28th, 2017, 5:06 pm

I only have 5 missing pets now and they are all relatively tough ones . . . either from in-game achieves or substantial RL gold. :? I'm currently focusing mostly on pvp for prestige 7 though.

Beyond that, also trying to get all the transmog sets collected and working on general achievement points. :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » November 28th, 2017, 10:33 pm

After I finished getting all obtainable pets, nothing really as pets were the main reason I play the game. Maybe I'll do the raid, but it doesn't really excite me.

Jennly

Post by Jennly » December 1st, 2017, 5:10 pm

PVP for level 7, slow and steady.

I have half the demon eyes on argus but man that grind is frustrating, it seems like sometimes it bugs and I can go 20+ minutes without having an eye drop despite still having the debuff. It's happened to other wowhead users and the theory seems to be it's to stop people from aoe grinding which seems kind of dumb to me.

I don't have Lagan, I finally have geared my tank enough that I could do the mythics but am not having luck forming a group, I think most people who wanted it have it :(

Levelled engineering for a chance at blingtron everyday

Everliving spore quest every week

Stella3
Pet Score:4018
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Stella3 » December 5th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Coming back to wow after a long hiatus, I am re-learning my pets all over ago and the best battle techniques etc. I did manage to get that "defeat 10 opponents" quest so that's a start lol.

Crazypants
Top Rater
Pet Score:11437
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Crazypants » December 9th, 2017, 6:14 pm

I’m mostly mount and achievement farming right now. Lots of pvp trying to get to prestige up. I’ve set some in game personal goals to reach before next exp. to keep me occupied since I’m not raiding this tier. I might gold buy a gladiator mount carry and will most likely buy a mythic guldan mount if they start selling for 1.5 million gold again.

Things I’m trying to complete before next exp.

25k achievement points
Gold cap
300 mounts
Prestige rank 10 on horde and alliance
10k pet charms

Prairiehamster
Pet Score:11380
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Prairiehamster » December 10th, 2017, 3:03 am

I'm picking up wild pets I didn't have already as well as raid pets - but right now my main activity is trying to find a moon guard guild with Lil Tarecgosa on alliance. But I've been so community shy re: Wow there's a lot of game language I don't understand yet so I'm still finding my feet.

I got some pets on Isle of Thunder yesterday, which is nice for my numbers. I got too eager and grabbed greys though before realizing there were lots around to fight. So later a blue hunt.