Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Re: Tottle

Post by Hobbitpolitics » October 24th, 2017, 7:10 pm

With Blizzard branding their games and platform intensely lately, I could easily see them doing promotional rewards between their games. It will probably be announced at Blizzcon and I also wouldn't be surprised if it had a requirement like we had with Graves, rather than just log in and play one game.

Lordy
Pet Score:10871

Post by Lordy » October 25th, 2017, 5:13 am

Or maybe we are getting a Blizcon 2017 pet goodie after all? ;)

Cahlyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:11246
BattleTag®:Cahlyn#2230
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Cahlyn » October 25th, 2017, 7:15 am

*prays to the Blizzard gods* please don't make me do things in Hearthstone, please don't! I almost lost the will to live just getting the 3 wins for the Hearthsteed mount. *sobs uncontrollably*

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » October 25th, 2017, 7:44 am

I hear ya, Cahlyn. I was almost physically sick trying to play HotS for Graves. I lasted maybe 30 minutes of training. It was truly a scummy thing to do for a pet that was not only overpowered in the normal sense, but the defining pet of the year.

Let's hope they don't do it again.

Lordy
Pet Score:10871

Post by Lordy » October 25th, 2017, 9:00 am

Gráinne wrote:I hear ya, Cahlyn. I was almost physically sick trying to play HotS for Graves. I lasted maybe 30 minutes of training. It was truly a scummy thing to do for a pet that was not only overpowered in the normal sense, but the defining pet of the year.

Let's hope they don't do it again.
Ah well Gráinne, at least after the pretty hefty wack it recieved from the nerf bat you dont have to feel bad about not collecting it :D. It was nerfed about 3 days after I collected it! :oops:

Cypetcollector
Pet Score:8984
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Cypetcollector » October 25th, 2017, 10:37 am

I didn't mind the grind for Graves at all, the game can be fun once you get the hang of it. But Hearthstone, OMG, I just keep getting rolled over every time I try!

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » October 25th, 2017, 2:59 pm

HotS really is a pretty easy game to get into. If it's the sort of game that gives you stress/anxiety, the people in VS AI are almost all very laid back. No real stress there. Seems he is even easier to get with the changes they did in 2.0 this past spring, since fewer games are required to get to the necessary level for Graves.

Tottle does seem like he would be HS related, but I would expect it to be too difficult, just like Graves.

These sort of cross promotions -- if that is indeed what this is -- have always been great. Nice bonus for the people who already do play the games, but also gets people into something they think they won't enjoy (and find out that they do, in a number of cases).

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » October 25th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Cypetcollector wrote:I didn't mind the grind for Graves at all, the game can be fun once you get the hang of it. But Hearthstone, OMG, I just keep getting rolled over every time I try!
Same here. I tried logging into Hearthstone again recently (for the first time after getting the mount), found I had some new card packs and opened them. Then I just could not bring myself to do anything more in that game, so I logged out.

With HotS, I can just play solo vs AI if I don't have any friends online to group with.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13601
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » October 26th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Cypetcollector wrote:I didn't mind the grind for Graves at all, the game can be fun once you get the hang of it. But Hearthstone, OMG, I just keep getting rolled over every time I try!
I'm the same. I really enjoyed playing HotS for Graves but card based games confuse me lol and I really struggle with Hearthstone! Thankfully my OH lives on Hearthstone so I can always get him to help me. :P
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420