My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Prestige Pet Calculation

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 660
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5514
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » November 18th, 2017, 1:30 am

Thanx..

Just saw the bonus was Wed/Thu, so I was too late.. Thought it was a weekend bonus :(

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 660
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5514
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » December 5th, 2017, 2:33 pm

DING P5H1..

Its getting closer now :)

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 660
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5514
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » December 5th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Mastr wrote:I looked it up and someone calculated it is now 44,000 honor per prestige level now after the nerf.
Assuming you do all 4 500 quests each day and the 3 towers at 300 each with the guild banner up for each one you can get 3,335 honor each day. (2900 x 1.15)

So that's 44,000/3335 = 13.192 days per prestige level.

FFA is NOT affected by guild banner, unless you use the 18 hour CD, some classes have, so it's not 2900x1,15 but ((300x3)x1,15 + (500x4)) = 3035 if you class doesn't have the 18 hour CD or ((300x3 + 500)x1,15 + (500x3)) = 3110 if do do have 18 hour CD (I will not do fractions on the 18 of 24 hours)..

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 337
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 5586
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby GrosBonda » December 5th, 2017, 3:17 pm

FuxieDK wrote:DING P5H1..

Its getting closer now :)

FuxieDK you are my motivation :)
since i saw you ppost on the subject i challenge myself to get those 2 pets....
i am now not far behind you P3H30
It is really a hard grind.... but it is an objective while waiting for new pet content,
Ty

User avatar
Dalandius
 
Posts: 71
Joined: November 9th, 2014
Pet Score: 5560
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby Dalandius » December 6th, 2017, 5:02 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Mastr wrote:I looked it up and someone calculated it is now 44,000 honor per prestige level now after the nerf.
Assuming you do all 4 500 quests each day and the 3 towers at 300 each with the guild banner up for each one you can get 3,335 honor each day. (2900 x 1.15)

So that's 44,000/3335 = 13.192 days per prestige level.

FFA is NOT affected by guild banner, unless you use the 18 hour CD, some classes have, so it's not 2900x1,15 but ((300x3)x1,15 + (500x4)) = 3035 if you class doesn't have the 18 hour CD or ((300x3 + 500)x1,15 + (500x3)) = 3110 if do do have 18 hour CD (I will not do fractions on the 18 of 24 hours)..



Black Rook Rumble gives a bonus with the guild banner. Tricky to have the banner out when it completes if you are fighting players. If it is quite and you are the only one in the arena you fight a steady stream of npc's and it is easy to get the banner bonus.

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 660
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5514
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » December 8th, 2017, 4:46 am

Dalandius wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:
Mastr wrote:I looked it up and someone calculated it is now 44,000 honor per prestige level now after the nerf.
Assuming you do all 4 500 quests each day and the 3 towers at 300 each with the guild banner up for each one you can get 3,335 honor each day. (2900 x 1.15)

So that's 44,000/3335 = 13.192 days per prestige level.

FFA is NOT affected by guild banner, unless you use the 18 hour CD, some classes have, so it's not 2900x1,15 but ((300x3)x1,15 + (500x4)) = 3035 if you class doesn't have the 18 hour CD or ((300x3 + 500)x1,15 + (500x3)) = 3110 if do do have 18 hour CD (I will not do fractions on the 18 of 24 hours)..



Black Rook Rumble gives a bonus with the guild banner. Tricky to have the banner out when it completes if you are fighting players. If it is quite and you are the only one in the arena you fight a steady stream of npc's and it is easy to get the banner bonus.
I have done all 4 FFAs with banner multiple times (as I always hope for a hotfix), but it's 500 honor exactly, each time..

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 660
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5514
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » December 8th, 2017, 5:18 am

GrosBonda wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:DING P5H1..

Its getting closer now :)

FuxieDK you are my motivation :)
since i saw you ppost on the subject i challenge myself to get those 2 pets....
i am now not far behind you P3H30
It is really a hard grind.... but it is an objective while waiting for new pet content,
Ty

I started to do FFA around 5:50-6:00 just before I leave for work..
When I get home, around 16:00, I do the 3 dailies and one more FFA
And then a FFA before bedtime around 21:00-22:00

Thats 3x500 + 3x345 = 2.535 per day.. :)

User avatar
Dalandius
 
Posts: 71
Joined: November 9th, 2014
Pet Score: 5560
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby Dalandius » December 8th, 2017, 6:46 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Dalandius wrote:
Black Rook Rumble gives a bonus with the guild banner. Tricky to have the banner out when it completes if you are fighting players. If it is quite and you are the only one in the arena you fight a steady stream of npc's and it is easy to get the banner bonus.
I have done all 4 FFAs with banner multiple times (as I always hope for a hotfix), but it's 500 honor exactly, each time..


Just did Black Rook Rumble and I got the banner bonus. When the quest completes the pop up box still only says 500 honor, but the honor gain was 575.

Previous

Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests