My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Prestige Pet Calculation

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 373
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 6240
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby GrosBonda » December 30th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Dalandius wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:I hate PvP with a vengeance, so I cannot do BG/Arena


Then do not do it, doing something you hate to get something you love sounds to me a quick way to turn that love into hate :cry:

You are getting there just doing what you are doing, there is plenty of time to get the pet before the expansion. Plus atleast you only have to do it once now for both the pets :)


i have to be agree with Dalandius.....
At start i could stand the BG but now i kind of enjoy it somehow (but only sometime ) but my motivation is the pets :)

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 373
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 6240
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby GrosBonda » December 31st, 2017, 2:45 am

i am now the proud owner of Dutiful Gruntling and Dutiful Squire just before 2018 hit
I am happy this grind is over .... for now :roll:

User avatar
Dalandius
 
Posts: 90
Joined: November 9th, 2014
Pet Score: 6154
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby Dalandius » December 31st, 2017, 11:32 am

GrosBonda wrote:i am now the proud owner of Dutiful Gruntling and Dutiful Squire just before 2018 hit
I am happy this grind is over .... for now :roll:



Congratulations :D

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 735
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 6134
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » January 1st, 2018, 6:06 am

GrosBonda wrote:i am now the proud owner of Dutiful Gruntling and Dutiful Squire just before 2018 hit
I am happy this grind is over .... for now :roll:

Grats..

Still at P6H10....

User avatar
N0083rp00f
 
Posts: 30
Joined: December 10th, 2012
Pet Score: 5549
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby N0083rp00f » January 15th, 2018, 5:37 pm

I am stuck in a rut - why am I doing this still? Oh right the secret artifact colour that will go away with the next expansion.
I have ONLY done the towers and the free-for-alls when they were available and not suicide and am at P14-14.
Am I crazy? I am not sure any more. :mrgreen:

Oh and for those math people - Legion Assault messes up your calculations because it hides both the Tower and the Free-for-all when it is up.

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 735
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 6134
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » January 15th, 2018, 11:44 pm

P14?? U mad bro? :lol: :lol:

Invasion last 6 hours, so unless it lasts into daily reset, the tower quest is still there when invasion finish.
The FFA, it depends on when invasion ends..

Anyway: P6H43...

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 735
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 6134
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » January 19th, 2018, 7:28 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

P7H1!!!!

User avatar
Dalandius
 
Posts: 90
Joined: November 9th, 2014
Pet Score: 6154
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby Dalandius » January 19th, 2018, 10:46 pm

FuxieDK wrote:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

P7H1!!!!


Congratulations.


N0083rp00f wrote:I am stuck in a rut - why am I doing this still? Oh right the secret artifact colour that will go away with the next expansion.
I have ONLY done the towers and the free-for-alls when they were available and not suicide and am at P14-14.
Am I crazy? I am not sure any more. :mrgreen:

Oh and for those math people - Legion Assault messes up your calculations because it hides both the Tower and the Free-for-all when it is up.


Yep doing the same thing currently at P14-R46 was going to go higher but I think I'm going to stop at 15.

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 373
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 6240
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby GrosBonda » January 19th, 2018, 11:13 pm

FuxieDK wrote:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

P7H1!!!!


Gratz

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 735
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 6134
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby FuxieDK » January 23rd, 2018, 2:43 pm

Anyone know this feeling?

I made it to P7H1 Friday evening, and now 4 whole days later, I haven't done a single tower or FFA quest, and I have this strange feeling, that I'm doing something wrong...

I don't want to farm the mounts, and thus don't need more honor; I have made the correct call, yet this feeling plagues me..

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 373
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 6240
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby GrosBonda » January 23rd, 2018, 3:54 pm

FuxieDK wrote:Anyone know this feeling?

I made it to P7H1 Friday evening, and now 4 whole days later, I haven't done a single tower or FFA quest, and I have this strange feeling, that I'm doing something wrong...

I don't want to farm the mounts, and thus don't need more honor; I have made the correct call, yet this feeling plagues me..


lol
Same happen to me.

User avatar
Gráinne
 
Posts: 770
Joined: July 7th, 2015
Pet Score: 5866
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Re: Prestige Pet Calculation

Postby Gráinne » January 23rd, 2018, 5:35 pm

GrosBonda wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:Anyone know this feeling?

I made it to P7H1 Friday evening, and now 4 whole days later, I haven't done a single tower or FFA quest, and I have this strange feeling, that I'm doing something wrong...

I don't want to farm the mounts, and thus don't need more honor; I have made the correct call, yet this feeling plagues me..


lol
Same happen to me.

I am not going to have that problem. I barely find the enthusiasm to do anything at all in-game now, haven't done the towers for a month, and don't look forward to going back to them. Uuna was a brief bright spot, but I'm thinking of abandoning the chase for the PvP 7 pet.

Previous

Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests

cron