Glory of the Tomb Raider - Late Tues - US alli - LAST WEEK

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Baldulf
MVP
Pet Score:6727
Realm:Suramar-us
Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider - Late Tues (weekly) - US allia

Post by Baldulf » November 6th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Hey, collectors! We are BACK! Antorus is reportedly not opening until 11/28, so that gives us THREE RAID NIGHTS to get the LAST THREE ACHIEVEMENTS for Glory of the Tomb Raider.

All that said, you are once again invited to our guild Tomb of Sargeras run on Tuesday night (Nov 7, 8:30-11pm Pacific). We will likely go back to work on the Desolate Host achieve. I'll probably extend our lockout from two weeks ago so that we don't waste time with Goroth. Hopefully, I'll get all four of our soul-catchers back from early October. Beyond that, we need all the DPS we can get to speed up the kill.

Hope to see you online!

Baldulf
MVP

Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider - Late Tues (weekly) - US allia

Post by Baldulf » November 8th, 2017, 2:08 am

THANK YOU to everyone who came tonight! Pretty epic evening, as it took us two hours, but we finally knocked off the Desolate Host achievement.

From the forum (and friends of forum) thanks to: GilroyKilroy, SIlverstar, Hooligan (Aglaea), Minivivi, Escalus, Vail, and Talalara.

We'll tackle the Maiden achievement next week. Watch this space!

Baldulf
MVP

Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider - Late Tues - US alli - LAST WE

Post by Baldulf » November 14th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Hey, collectors. Just a reminder that you are again invited to our Tuesday night guild run (Tues, Nov 14, 8:30-11pm PDT).

Please note that this will be the LAST WEEK of this run! I am out of town next week, and the following week my guild will be starting Antorus. We need the Maiden achieve (Sky Walker) and the Kil'jaeden achieve (Dark Souls). We can also do the Avatar achieve (Bingo!) on the way if anyone needs it, as it's fairly easy.

Join us for the last hurrah, and let's see if we can GET IT DONE!

P.s.: We've had a very good time raiding with all of you, and if any of you would like to continue with us into the next raid tier, we'd love to have you. We only raid as a guild once a week, so we usually only do Normal and maybe scratch the surface of Heroic at the end of the tier, but we have a good and fairly stress-free time doing it. Let me know!