Share pet collecting news and advice.
Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
Re: Fel Lasher?

Post by Milotha » September 24th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Overjoyed to hear this news. I decided to renew my vigorous herbing on Argus. After a couple hundred asshat glory, my mind had wandered, my eyes were spacing out. When low and behold, in my autoloot bag was herbs and something blue. I did a mental celebratory dance ... only to cut it short when I looked in my bags in vain. Where was the Fel Lasher? Oh wait, it was actually a Primal Sangerite I had looted. The blue decoy of pets. Still herbing.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » September 24th, 2017, 1:49 pm

still no luck for me either...
is the hot fix only on some realm ? :P

Lordy
Pet Score:10871
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Lordy » September 25th, 2017, 6:41 am

GrosBonda wrote:still no luck for me either...
It is better now but still a fairly rare drop.

On the bright side the increased drop rate has significantly reduced the price for this pet on the AH. If gathering herbs fails to yeild the Pet at least you can now sell the herbs and buy it with the proceeds after a few hours work.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » September 25th, 2017, 9:45 am

Still not great drop rate but I have gotten 2 since the fix. Basically one every stack of 200 herbs it seems

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » September 25th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Glad I missed out on this joy. Good to see it fixed to something within the realm of reasonable.

Kiella
Pet Score:13796
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kiella » September 25th, 2017, 10:56 pm

Digem wrote:
Still not great drop rate but I have gotten 2 since the fix. Basically one every stack of 200 herbs it seems
Either you have amazing luck or I have terrible luck. Over 2k astral glory herbed since the hotfix and 0 fel lashers.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » September 26th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Kiella wrote:
Digem wrote:
Either you have amazing luck or I have terrible luck. Over 2k astral glory herbed since the hotfix and 0 fel lashers.
Welcome to the club,I will hit (probably today) the 2500 astral glory herbed since the hotfix and 0 fel lashers.
at this point i think i will herb it from AH :lol:

Edit : Dont hate me but it just drop on my 2435 astral glory herbed since the hotfix , just little time i poet here lol
hoping it will happen for you as well

Kiella
Pet Score:13796
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kiella » September 26th, 2017, 8:42 pm

GrosBonda wrote:
Kiella wrote:
Digem wrote: Still not great drop rate but I have gotten 2 since the fix. Basically one every stack of 200 herbs it seems
Welcome to the club,I will hit (probably today) the 2500 astral glory herbed since the hotfix and 0 fel lashers.
at this point i think i will herb it from AH :lol:

Edit : Dont hate me but it just drop on my 2435 astral glory herbed since the hotfix , just little time i poet here lol
hoping it will happen for you as well

Edit: Finally got it nearly as soon as I started herbing again tonight :D 2235 astral glory.

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Shashos » September 28th, 2017, 11:57 am

I've gotten three more now since I've been seriously farming my tailfeathers off so I could buy the Warframe mount. I tossed one on the AH and no luck. No one seems interested at all on my server. Gave the other 2 away to my kiddos.

It's actually a really cool looking pet. I like it.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 9th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Quintessence wrote:Update on this: Hotfix today that increased the drop rate of Fel Lasher.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/910214271190970368
"We've just applied a hotfix to make Fel Lasher a bit less rare. They can also now be found in Astral Glory on Argus. Collectors rejoice!"
Huzzah!
I wish they would do something like this for the Everliving-Spore, I see very few on the AH for very high prices & I am getting tired of trying. :cry:

Sadly I would be happier if we could at least try once a day :?

Crazypants
Top Rater
Pet Score:11592
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Crazypants » October 9th, 2017, 2:59 pm

The AH price for these Fel Lashers has crashed pretty hard over the past week or so. My last sale was Weds. for 18k and on that same server they are now 9k. RIP that flip. Saw one for 7k on Illidan US the other day. At this rate I expect them to be around 5k on the high pop servers by the end of the week. If you don't have one just be patient, They will be fairly cheep in the coming weeks.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » October 9th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Petzy wrote:
Quintessence wrote:Update on this: Hotfix today that increased the drop rate of Fel Lasher.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/910214271190970368
"We've just applied a hotfix to make Fel Lasher a bit less rare. They can also now be found in Astral Glory on Argus. Collectors rejoice!"
Huzzah!
I wish they would do something like this for the Everliving-Spore, I see very few on the AH for very high prices & I am getting tired of trying. :cry:

Might be nice, but the supply of those will never be high. You have to specifically do the pet dungeon to have a chance at it; whereas non-pet battlers/collectors will get the lasher just doing their herbing. Plus it is the rarest of the three so odds are most people stop after they get one.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 10th, 2017, 9:40 pm

Gilneas wrote:
Petzy wrote:

Might be nice, but the supply of those will never be high. You have to specifically do the pet dungeon to have a chance at it; whereas non-pet battlers/collectors will get the lasher just doing their herbing. Plus it is the rarest of the three so odds are most people stop after they get one.
I agree, that is sort of why I wish we could at least try more often, even though I am really tired of doing it at all. :roll:

At this rate, 1 try per week, it may be months before I get the drop and since it is so rare I can't afford it either. :cry:

And I really don't need so many Young Venomfangs ;)

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » October 11th, 2017, 1:17 am

No luck on the drop front after about 2000 herbs. I did manage to sell them for a good chunk of gold, which exactly equaled the cost of the cheapest one on the AH. So, I got mine from herbbing, in a way. Trying to think of a cute name. Maybe herbivore.

Congrats on the drops all.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » October 19th, 2017, 7:44 am

Yesterday, there was 20+ of them on AH on Draenor, at less than 5K..

Skinning pet, however, was 80.000+ :(

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » October 28th, 2017, 11:28 pm

I finally got my fel lasher tonight. Roughly 2k herbs, and I've already gotten 2 from skinning. Why is there no mining pet? I'd love something else to grind out *cough*

And I forgot the reason I was posting. I just got the rank 2 for astral glory, and got the pet within the next half hour. I don't know if thats a requirement or not, but my husband got his rank 2 much quicker, and also got his fel lasher much quicker.