Orphaned Felbat, more than one?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us
Orphaned Felbat, more than one?

Post by Waynebrady » August 26th, 2017, 10:24 am

Has anyone received more than 1 Orphaned Felbat from the Legionfall paragon box (on the same character)? I have been doing Legionfall world quests for rep every day since they came out, all in the hopes of getting more bats. I have opened (easily) 5-10 paragon boxes on my main and my alt (EACH!). I got 1 bat on my main, and 1 on my alt. I have never seen a 2nd on either character so I'm wondering if they capped it at 1? Just to put this in perspective, I have my 10k world quest achievement, and I got it several months ago. I do a lot of world quest rep grinding and open a lot of paragon boxes.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Orphaned Felbat, more than one?

Post by Jerebear » August 26th, 2017, 3:44 pm

I haven't received more than one from a chest, but I did buy one and then later receive one from a chest. That said, I only got it a few weeks ago and I have been doing paragon boxes as often as I could for while.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » August 28th, 2017, 4:10 pm

I haven't yet but I've not been hitting them hard. I also haven't seen the corgy or firebat missions since release. I only got them once on one character.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » September 2nd, 2017, 12:26 am

Waynebrady wrote:Has anyone received more than 1 Orphaned Felbat from the Legionfall paragon box (on the same character)? I have been doing Legionfall world quests for rep every day since they came out, all in the hopes of getting more bats. I have opened (easily) 5-10 paragon boxes on my main and my alt (EACH!). I got 1 bat on my main, and 1 on my alt. I have never seen a 2nd on either character so I'm wondering if they capped it at 1? Just to put this in perspective, I have my 10k world quest achievement, and I got it several months ago. I do a lot of world quest rep grinding and open a lot of paragon boxes.

I have lots of alts but I have gotten around 10 so far gave some to guildies sold a some on ah to help me buy these new pets that are out