(US) Rock Lover - "Pebble" / Horde -realm help

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Necrophagist
Pet Score:9270
BattleTag®:SoFakinGreat#1218
Realm:Terenas-us
(US) Rock Lover - "Pebble" / Horde -realm help

Post by Necrophagist » August 7th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hello! Looking to see if anyone can help me realm hop to achieve this sooner. I got the daily for 'Lost In The Deeps' once over 6 days of checking. I will continue doing this, but some help to get this done sooner would be greatly appreciated :)

Realm hopping now only works if the party leader from the different realm is in the same zone as the person joining the group otherwise it won't work :/ So, if you're leveling an alt through Deepholm, or just happen to be there for whatever reason, send me a friend add and let me know if you want to help. The other way is, if you're not busy, take the Deepholm portal from Orgrimmar then back again when we're done :) The toon I'm completing this on is a 101 Mage so I can offer a portal for you as well, I just can't port to Dalaran-Broken Isles yet.

Thanks in advance all!

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Re: (US) Rock Lover - "Pebble" / Horde -realm help

Post by Abbotta » August 8th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Necrophagist wrote:Hello! Looking to see if anyone can help me realm hop to achieve this sooner. I got the daily for 'Lost In The Deeps' once over 6 days of checking. I will continue doing this, but some help to get this done sooner would be greatly appreciated :)

Realm hopping now only works if the party leader from the different realm is in the same zone as the person joining the group otherwise it won't work :/ So, if you're leveling an alt through Deepholm, or just happen to be there for whatever reason, send me a friend add and let me know if you want to help. The other way is, if you're not busy, take the Deepholm portal from Orgrimmar then back again when we're done :) The toon I'm completing this on is a 101 Mage so I can offer a portal for you as well, I just can't port to Dalaran-Broken Isles yet.

Thanks in advance all!
I'd be happy to help - [profile]LynneSin#1318[/profile]

Necrophagist
Pet Score:9270
BattleTag®:SoFakinGreat#1218
Realm:Terenas-us

Re: (US) Rock Lover - "Pebble" / Horde -realm help

Post by Necrophagist » August 8th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Abbotta wrote:
Necrophagist wrote:Hello! Looking to see if anyone can help me realm hop to achieve this sooner. I got the daily for 'Lost In The Deeps' once over 6 days of checking. I will continue doing this, but some help to get this done sooner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance all!
I'd be happy to help - [profile]LynneSin#1318[/profile]
Thank you! I just sent a request :)