New Blizzard Store pet - Twilight!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: New Blizzard Store pet - Twilight!

Post by GilroyKilroy » August 4th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Quintessence wrote:[pet]Twilight[/pet] is now on WarcraftPets!

Her profile image is still a work in progress, and she may not update with an armory re-import. We're looking into this, but it could very well be an issue on Blizzard's end. That being said, her breed will update once we're able to properly import her data from the API.
It comes up as a companion now (in game), level 25, but still won't import. Shows up (but not with a correct image) on the Blizzard website.

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:13143
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » August 9th, 2017, 2:15 am

Is there a way to get Twilight to jump up and down like on the splash screen? I haven't seen him do that yet.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928

Post by Quintessence » August 9th, 2017, 3:01 am

Harpooha wrote:Is there a way to get Twilight to jump up and down like on the splash screen? I haven't seen him do that yet.
Unfortunately, [pet]Twilight[/pet] herself does not have that animation.

You can, however, use a Magic Pet Mirror on Twilight, become her, and then jump up and down as pictured in the splash screen. I imagine that's how Blizzard did it in the promotional video.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Studmuffyn
Pet Score:13342
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Studmuffyn » August 10th, 2017, 7:58 am

Still no dice on importing him :o (, i thought there was a way to manually add a pet?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928

Post by Quintessence » August 10th, 2017, 9:36 am

Studmuffyn wrote:Still no dice on importing him :o (, i thought there was a way to manually add a pet?
To manually add Twilght to your WarcraftPets collection:
  • Update Collection > scroll down to below Reimport Pets button > check off Twilight from the list > confirm addition
This option is temporary. Once we're able to properly receive data on Twilight from the Blizzard Armory, we will unflag this pet for manual updates. Her collected or uncollected status will be reflected on user accounts upon re-importing after the fix.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com