Glory of the Tomb Raider run

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Drlambda
Pet Score:5543
Realm:Arthas-eu
Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider run

Post by Drlambda » October 9th, 2017, 2:59 pm

I'll try to talk with one of my guild tanks about it, maybe we can make it happen.

By the way, the ilvl i posted a few weeks ago isn't up to date anymore obviously. If it still matters, i'm at 923 equipped now, but i think most regular players should outlevel normal ToS nowadays anyway.
CloseToZero - Watch me lose on youtube with bad pets! :D

Annieb
Pet Score:13845
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Annieb » October 10th, 2017, 8:23 am

Paladance wrote:
Annieb wrote:I'm very very interested if anyone is arranging this on alliance side EU. I have an MM hunter (Solskinn) ilvl 921, btag: Anisette#2200
Thanks for a reminder :) I'm still here, just thought an update would be more appropriate for a team more similar in numbers to the US ones ;) but just another tank would be enough it seems. Alas, poor Horde.

I can take care of details if necessary but as an unexpected guild crisis threw me out of raiding I'd prefer another option :oops:
I can ask my husband to tank/heal for us.. he has raid geared warrior and healer type thingies (i don't keep careful track, but there's a raid geared pally and priest and probably a 920+ monk(?) I don't keep careful track of his zillion alts). All of them are at least fundamentally raid geared. Just keep me/us in mind. We also have some relatively ok geared hordies.. mine's a monk and I have a DK, he has some tank and healer type things (yes, over ilvl 910, I just hate raiding).

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » March 4th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Shameless bump

Would still love this pet, and OpenRaid but a shadow of it self..

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » March 30th, 2018, 7:06 am

Is this still happening? I now have a horde alt who has a decent iLevel, so that gives me two alts I could do this with.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/scarlet-crusade/kibbitz

Montzz
Pet Score:10173
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Montzz » March 30th, 2018, 9:53 am

im interested us alliance 956 shadow priest/ 950 holy

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » March 30th, 2018, 12:30 pm

For those interested in collecting [pet]Micronax[/pet], [profile]Morlis[/profile] posted in the WarcraftPets Communities forum about a run that's held every Sunday at 3 PM Central Time. Horde, US-Madoran.

https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17546
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Vakovlk
Top Rater
Pet Score:10682
BattleTag®:Vakovlk#2470
Realm:Drak'thul-eu

Post by Vakovlk » April 5th, 2018, 1:42 am

Does anyone know about any scheduled run in EU servers?

Seira_wcp_eu
Pet Score:5716
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Seira_wcp_eu » April 5th, 2018, 4:11 pm

Vakovlk wrote:Does anyone know about any scheduled run in EU servers?
Been trying to find one for half a year now, seen some horde advertisements here and there but no EU-Alliance yet. (actually seen 1)

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » April 8th, 2018, 2:53 am

Seira_wcp_eu wrote:
Vakovlk wrote:Does anyone know about any scheduled run in EU servers?
Been trying to find one for half a year now, seen some horde advertisements here and there but no EU-Alliance yet. (actually seen 1)
Same here..
Horde 936ish Moonkin or Alliance 890ish Unholy DK

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » April 9th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Hi,

Not sure how all this works, but Guru Guru is my main healer (DRAKA server- Alliance) with 930 gear. Shaman. Mostly I do raids with him, and rarely do instances, but it should not be an issue. The main reason I do not always do instances is due to the issue with wannabe tanks that are not prepared and take these instances as if it were a pvp run and raid, and completely disregard the rest of the folks in the group.

Uduwudu can also heal (Draka Server - Horde/Druid), although I do not have as much experience healing instances with Druid and would need a wee bit of reading to get up to par. Gear is something like 926 or more.

I do not mind doing these more than once to give others a chance to get the pet and achievements. Mostly I would like the pet, but any achievement is nice.

(Have played a healer since EQ days! Heck I even did runs with Furor on his Iksar on the special server in EQ ... that's Alex in the BlizzCon thing, btw. Good player, too!

If this can be done cross-server, I would be interested, but not sure how that works for setting things up.

Thanks