You've collected 0 pets

Glory of the Tomb Raider run

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Paladance

Pet Score: 4437
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Glory of the Tomb Raider run

Postby Paladance » July 24th, 2017, 2:40 am

Everything needed to obtain Glory of the Tomb Raider (and Micronax) -- tips, recruitment and so on.

Wonderful spam

List of potential participants

I'm aware that getting ~20 people is rather impossible over here, but I hope for a certain core that can be expanded later on the official forums or social channels (e.g. Discord or OpenRaid), as far as anyone is oriented.

You don't have to perform wonders right now -- I don't expect the first run before September, or even closer-to-October, so there is plenty of time and resources to catch up. Myself, I seem to have given my main a time off. ;)

The drop level for normal mode is 900-910. It seems that 888+ should suffice, but remember, not everything might depend on us.

• US Alliance
    • 918+ Restoration Druid (GilroyKilroy)
    • ~900 Restoration Druid (Minet)
    • 917 Beast Mastery Hunter or 907 ? Mage or 907 Restoration/Balance Druid (Digem)
    • 904 Retribution Paladin (Cardee)
    • 914 Retribution Paladin (Bilbomd)
    • 923 Shadow Priest (Waynebrady)
    • 910 Enhancement Shaman (Zod711)
    • Various characters, but primarily 916-922 Arms Warrior or Beast Mastery Hunter (Badpathing)
    • 910+ Fury Warrior (Minivivi)
    • * Fury Warrior -- secondary (Darolyn)
    • 890 Fury Warrior (Hoser)
    • * Beast Mastery Hunter (Maizing)
    • 905 Beast Mastery Hunter (GrosBonda)
    • 915 Affliction Warlock (Nagini)
    • 905 Affliction Warlock (Nixxis)
    • 900 Destruction Warlock (Desi) [thinks of a compensation for an accusation ;)]
  • US Horde
  • EU Alliance
    • 922 Guardian Druid (Badmdog)
    • 901-905 Protection Paladin or Frost Mage (Gráinne) [The forum tag doesn't like your accent :roll:]
    • ~900 Restoration Druid (Hobbitpolitics)
    • 896 Discipline Priest (Merana)
    • 932 Holy Priest (Seira_wcp_eu)
    • 923 Balance Druid (Callena)
    • 892 Unholy Death Knight (FuxieDK) -- secondary
    • ? Enhancement Shaman/Blood Death Knight (Flohsakk)
    • 912-916 Arms Warrior(Drlambda)
    • 905 Marksmanship Hunter (Paladance)
    • 925 Affliction Warlock (Quig)
  • EU Horde

Currently all item levels are written approximately as at the time of posting. I think they will be higher soon, I will update them massively when it shows off nicely.

Feel free to ask for more resources that could be put there!

\__ :) __/
Last edited by Paladance on August 20th, 2017, 3:40 am, edited 18 times in total.
<me> Hm. Peanut and Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm are critters, but Meadowstomper Calf is a beast.
<Vakeetah> That's because the Draenor stuff is SAVAGE

Drudatz
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5156
Realm: Kul Tiras-EU

Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider run

Postby Drudatz » July 24th, 2017, 4:58 am

Using openraid for this achievement could be helpful as you find there more achivementhunters.

Noel

Pet Score: 5357
Realm: Kel'Thuzad-US

Postby Noel » July 24th, 2017, 10:38 pm

My plan was to wait until Argus opened up and at week 10 (AK 50) start farming AP on all my toons then pay for a carry with a cutting edge guild (just in case they remove the pet at end of expansion)

Everyone will be 950+ iLvl so it should be fairly easy, but I still think it will be expensive.

I can provide any class/role but unfortunately most of my toons do not have any legendaries yet (even though I've got the class mounts on every class but hunter). No luck yet. They should grant you a legendary if you have none by the time you get concordance in a spec.

Anyway I'm rambling lol, any word if this pet will be available in next expansion? Might be easier to get when we're level 120.

Minivivi
MVP

Pet Score: 5369
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord-US

Postby Minivivi » July 25th, 2017, 12:11 am

I'll join in. Minivivi, Wyrmrest Accord, is a 910-915 fury warrior depending on which armor I use.

Paladance

Pet Score: 4437
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Postby Paladance » July 25th, 2017, 2:10 am

Noel wrote:My plan was to wait until Argus opened up and at week 10 (AK 50) start farming AP on all my toons then pay for a carry with a cutting edge guild (just in case they remove the pet at end of expansion)

Everyone will be 950+ iLvl so it should be fairly easy, but I still think it will be expensive.

I can provide any class/role but unfortunately most of my toons do not have any legendaries yet (even though I've got the class mounts on every class but hunter). No luck yet. They should grant you a legendary if you have none by the time you get concordance in a spec.

Perhaps the 7.3 will be out indeed until this time. The Crucible on PTR looks like a big mess that will be a nice excuse for pugs to be exclusive despite higher ilvls. Unless the modifications work only on Argus?

I wish I could give you some legendaries, I have 9? 10? of them and nothing to do about it; most of active guildies have at least 6. :) Half of these came from emissary rewards/M+ weekly I think :lol:, but I haven't seen any for two months or so. *shrug*

Too bad the craftables aren't deemed favourable for instanced content. Perhaps it would have been AH2Win otherwise.
<me> Hm. Peanut and Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm are critters, but Meadowstomper Calf is a beast.
<Vakeetah> That's because the Draenor stuff is SAVAGE

Noel

Pet Score: 5357
Realm: Kel'Thuzad-US

Postby Noel » July 25th, 2017, 4:25 pm

To be clear the no legendaries is my own fault; you have to do emissaries, mythics, raids and legionfall and I've done only the minimum required to get the class mounts and a set of 840+ gear.

I just can't bring myself to farm for RNG, if it happens great if not oh well. I found the very best way to get legendaries (at least for casuals) is to trade in legionfall resources for the box, I opened about 100 or so and got 2 legendaries. I'll keep chipping away.

This week is the world quest event so I'll do it on all 12 toons, maybe I'll get lucky! 5000 order hall resources are a nice consolation prize.

Darolyn

Pet Score: 5211
BattleTag®: Thaliana#1794
Realm: Kael'thas-US

Postby Darolyn » July 26th, 2017, 5:12 pm

US Horde - 907 Fire Mage (willing to change specs if necessary
US Alliance - 875 Fury Warrior - NOT willing to change specs

My 875 is by happenstance, I haven't run any raids on her this expac, and only did her first heroic dungeons this week....most of her gear is from the Broken Shore.

I know all the fights as the mage, so ranged dps, :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Nixxis
MVP

Pet Score: 4571
Realm: Khadgar-US

Postby Nixxis » July 26th, 2017, 7:55 pm

I am definitely interested in doing this and am unfortunately not in a raiding guild at present, though I have a lot of pre-Legion raiding experience. US Alliance Affliction Warlock ilvl 905. Please keep me in mind. I can be available anytime.

Maizing

Pet Score: 5101
BattleTag®: Maizing#1456
Realm: Feathermoon-US

Postby Maizing » July 26th, 2017, 8:31 pm

My best 110 is a human beast master hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/scarlet-crusade/loligo with iLevel 865.

I don't raid, I don't do mythic dungeons, and my main focus has been (first) completing the Pathfinder achievement and (now) leveling my alts. I have gotten 4 alts to 110 so far.

GilroyKilroy
MVP

Pet Score: 5371
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby GilroyKilroy » July 26th, 2017, 8:51 pm

I would be happy to join. US Alliance Resto Druid 918+.

Hoser

Pet Score: 5318
Realm: Thrall-US

Postby Hoser » July 26th, 2017, 10:14 pm

i'd be happy to join. I have a DK on Madoran (Prakkag) that is 891 and a Fury War on Thrall(Cavinalle) that is 890.

Callena

Pet Score: 4710
BattleTag®: callena#2723
Realm: Doomhammer-EU

Postby Callena » July 27th, 2017, 6:33 am

I'd be up for doing this with some fellow pet collectors :)

My main is alliance balance druid (Callena) - currently 923 ilvl

I don't think OpenRaid really exists anymore :( Since they implemented the group finder in wow core it pretty much disintegrated - I used to do lots of raids etc. with people from there, several of my current guildies joined after we did openraid raids with them!

:) Cally

Milotha
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5220
BattleTag®: milotha#1158
Realm: Silver Hand-US

Postby Milotha » July 27th, 2017, 7:35 am

I haven't raided in a while, but I have several toons US Horde side. Salacin - Ret Paladin Horde US

GrosBonda

Pet Score: 5285
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Postby GrosBonda » July 27th, 2017, 8:21 am

i would be happy to join if i can at the time and day you will run.
Aliance US BM hunter 905

Digem
MVP

Pet Score: 5359
Realm: Fizzcrank-US

Postby Digem » July 27th, 2017, 10:13 am

I would happily join a run I have a 917 BM hunter, 907 mage or a 907 Druid heals/boomkin that I could go on. All alliance U.S. or 899 horde mage

Badpathing
MVP

Pet Score: 5382
Realm: Lightbringer-US

Postby Badpathing » July 27th, 2017, 11:17 am

I've got a 922 BM Hunter and many others toons, and am interested. I have all the classes @ around ilvl 900 or so. I primarily play the hunter and my arms warrior though (ilvl 916).

I've also done full heroic clears, so I have familiarity.

Necrophagist

Pet Score: 4967
BattleTag®: SoFakinGreat#1218
Realm: Terenas-US

Postby Necrophagist » July 27th, 2017, 11:31 am

Count me in!
Mørbidangel US Horde Frost Death Knight 913 ilvl (my alt) I can join as long as it's not Sundays and Mondays 7:30pm -10:30pm CST.

I do have a main, Enhancement Shaman, that is at 919 ilvl that I raid with the guild I'm in. We're at 9/9N and 6/9H so I got experience with the fights :)

Gráinne

Pet Score: 5066
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Postby Gráinne » July 27th, 2017, 6:50 pm

I can be in on Mage or Tankadin, both 905-ish. EU Alliance.

Desi

Pet Score: 5327
Realm: Dragonblight-US

Postby Desi » July 27th, 2017, 7:04 pm

I'd love to join - Desirree - US Alliance Warlock 900 ilvl which will be upgraded by September.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dragonblight/desirree
Last edited by Desi on July 29th, 2017, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbitpolitics

Pet Score: 2479
BattleTag®: HowPolitical#2973
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Postby Hobbitpolitics » July 27th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Resto druid, EU Alliance (ofc) here, about 900 ilvl

Next

Return to Pet Collecting