Share pet collecting news and advice.
Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us
ToS Meta Achieve Pet?

Post by Badpathing » June 7th, 2017, 11:21 am

Looks promising!

I am digging that they are making pet availability more diverse and challenging! I like seeing pets sprinkled all over the game content, as they did with the pvp and class hall pets. Those have been quite enjoyable to work toward (with the exception of the prestige pet redundancy....but I won't open that door again).

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: ToS Meta Achieve Pet?

Post by Mehetabel » June 8th, 2017, 9:09 am

I agree. I like seeing pets from a wide variety of sources and it keeps obsessive psychos like me busy . . . because I will literally go after every pet, regardless of how hard or grindy it is. :lol:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » June 8th, 2017, 10:04 am

Badpathing wrote:Looks promising!

I am digging that they are making pet availability more diverse and challenging! I like seeing pets sprinkled all over the game content, as they did with the pvp and class hall pets. Those have been quite enjoyable to work toward (with the exception of the prestige pet redundancy....but I won't open that door again).

Some aspects have been nice others not so much but anyone that is a guaranteed drop is fine by me. I may not like the grind but if the grind has a guaranteed drop in the end it is worth it.
The rng drops though have to go. Rng is bad/lazy game design that after awhile leaves one with the feeling of why bother? Which is bad for the game to get its players feeling that way.

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » June 8th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Any idea if the pet is obtainable with LFR? I unfortunately do not raid anymore.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » June 8th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Noel wrote:Any idea if the pet is obtainable with LFR? I unfortunately do not raid anymore.
The meta and related achievements are already in game and like all achievements of their kind they require at least normal difficulty (e.g. this one).

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » June 14th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Crap.

WTB: Glory of the Tomb Raider Carry, Zero Experience, Zero Skill, Crap Gear PST with price and schedule.