Share pet collecting news and advice.
Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
What Future Pet Would You Want Added

Post by Milotha » May 28th, 2017, 5:59 am

As I mounted up on a horse mount today, I realized there were no mini horse pets to match my mount. Surprised they haven't added one. I'd also still like to see some of the master pet tamer pets added as collectibles - looking at you Pixiebell.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: What Future Pet Would You Want Added

Post by Paladance » May 28th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Oh, gal, I had many ideas, complete with abilities, some written up and some not. Attempting to contain all of them would be a sort of bragging.

But what do I wish?
From relatively simple things, a green (not chartreuse, not mint, just green) wisp, put in an almost dichotomic dilemma between the living nature and the fel.
From the animal kingdom, a racoon (with an aqua twist, but still critter). Not really anything that I'd dream about to be frank.
For RwL V, albino and chroma whelps, for that mundane purpose of matching them with mounts. (That Bronze Proto-Whelp's gonna be a big OUCH!…). How about a lil' elevator? I'd also love some air-themed creatures or objects from Skywall, maybe not an orb, but a mirror?
If I didn't drain out the pool of enchanted items, Hermenean Shoes (yes, deliberately an OOC name as a carbon copy of Anubisath Idol) -- a pair of winged sandals, tapping just as often as [ability]kick[/ability]ing. Perhaps good for bank alts aswell.
And I've said it twice, but I really like a model of Suramar construct and I'd like to see a decent magitek in action. WoD had Apexis guardians after all, but we know how it ended.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » May 28th, 2017, 2:54 pm

I'm still awaiting Lil' Alexstrasza.

It's been 7 years. Make it happen, Blizzard.

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » May 28th, 2017, 8:39 pm

I want a duck.

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Avarre » May 28th, 2017, 11:01 pm

Miniature versions of hunter pets like Skoll, Hexapos etc.

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » May 29th, 2017, 2:57 pm

To say something random... remember [url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/dungeon-helper/]Crabby[/url]?

No, I don't mean [pet]Ghostshell Crab[/pet], I mean the actual Crabby, the Dungeon Helper. Doesn't even need to be a combat pet, can just be like [pet]Wonderous Wisdomball[/pet], just giving random unwanted advice as you walk around the world doing stuff.
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » May 30th, 2017, 11:15 am

Mini felguard pet to round out my warlock theme pet collection. I also just finished getting the rogue order hall pet and I noticed Tethys had a new pet. It was a little hozen sitting on his shoulder, it was then I decided that I would fight Tethys to the death and take his hozen. Sadly you cannot fight Tethys and loot this prize from his cold dead hands :cry:

Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hobbitpolitics » May 30th, 2017, 9:08 pm

So let's be serious, there are definitely insanely good looking models out there that should really be made into battle pets, some are already battle pets, but can't be caught (boss pets, trainer pets).Seeing as we might get raiding with leashes : Cataclysm next expansion im looking at models related to the Cataclysm expansion.First I would love the Gyreworm models as pets, see Corborus from The Stonecore, they would probably be categorized as Elemental. Pet version of of Beth'tilac the spider boss from Firelands. Pet version of dragons from the twilight dragonflight. A pet version of the Omnitrons ( the world quest / Boss from blackwing descent).

Amonhotep
Pet Score:1853
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Amonhotep » May 31st, 2017, 7:16 pm

A mini songbird pet from Bioshock infinite that flies around and screeches, or a little dalek 8D

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » June 1st, 2017, 10:31 am

Oh, and I forgot, a spectral bear pet and matching spectral bear mount.

Finnelis
Pet Score:9316
Realm:Kirin Tor-eu

Post by Finnelis » June 2nd, 2017, 10:01 am

I want more marine pets !
For instance, I would enjoy : a squid (syd the squid is an octopus), a sperm whale, a whale shark, a marine dragon, a sea slug,....

Sile9
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Sile9 » June 2nd, 2017, 9:23 pm

A Grindgear Gorilla action figure with Heroic Leaping action and kung fu grip for maximum Barrel Tossing.

And ALL the Megaera hydra heads!

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 3rd, 2017, 4:55 am

A baby unicorn!
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » June 3rd, 2017, 11:15 am

Finnelis wrote: For instance, I would enjoy : a squid (syd the squid is an octopus)
Definitely another vote for more cephalopod love. The pandarian kraken/leviathan model is just too good to be so underused. An octopus which actually crawls along the ground like [pet]Twilight Fiendling[/pet] instead of just bobbing along in a bubble would be seriously cool too.

Cardee
Top Rater
Pet Score:13784
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Cardee » June 3rd, 2017, 8:28 pm

There's that little animated mechanical ball thing in Storm Peaks. It's black with golden lights. Ever since I saw that, I wanted it for a pet. And then the Celestial Tournament came out, and one of the master tamers there (the Jurassic Park guy?) has it on his team.

I seem to have a soft spot for mechanicals. More little robots will be nice.

And more blob recolors!

And I really wish that the Cata Raiding with Leashes achievement will be called Kittyclysm and will come with lots of new cats.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » June 4th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Hi,

Being that many of the pets that have been a part of many events, that are not available, and almost none of them are "super heroes", or in the top 20 here, (maybe one or two), I would suggest that the pets that should be released and made available are the ones that no one can get anymore ... there are hundreds of them already relegated to neanderthal status that are impossible to have, and it would be a bit more fun to have some of those come around.

The newer pets, are simply a stronger version of the stuff that many other pets had before, and mixed with something else so you will have a harder time taking them down, and asking for those pets is not gonna happen, I don't think, as I'm pretty sure they wish to not make the majority of the pets and pet battles totally irrelevant, like they did 90% of the game, so they could just make the money of the new expansions only.

All in all ... a flying unicorn/horse would be cool looking, but I would also like a pet that gets upset when he doesn't do something right, to make it funny ... and give the fight a fun break! Something silly, but enjoyable ... I happen to like watching the murloc break into a song and dance, mind you he is NOT any kind of the original singing frog (Warner Bros cartoon and Disney), but it is funny for me to watch, and I like it. A little more of that, like a female try to break into a Barbra Streisand, or Madonna, would be something that is more original than the complete rehash and recolor of the same thing.

Something fun ... did you know you can cook on little Ragnaros' head? Stuff like that is fun, and some folks will look twice and go ... WHAT?

Mirith
Pet Score:11678
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Mirith » June 6th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Legion Spaceship. Tiny tiny Legion Spaceship.

Edit: Whoops, apparently my wish is granted. I should have read closer. My thought was "That would make a cool pet" and kept scrolling.

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12512
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » June 7th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Mini Grove Warden - I would call him Mickey .... :mrgreen:

Well, My skunk is Called Kitty when I wear the Crazy Cat Lady title, so there. :P

Mirith
Pet Score:11678
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Mirith » June 8th, 2017, 2:57 pm

N0083rp00f wrote:Mini Grove Warden - I would call him Mickey .... :mrgreen:

Well, My skunk is Called Kitty when I wear the Crazy Cat Lady title, so there. :P
Baby Elderhorn?
https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/b ... elderhorn/