Class Hall Pets Summary

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dalandius
Pet Score:13133
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
Re: Class Hall Pets Summary - Paladins?

Post by Dalandius » June 2nd, 2018, 2:04 pm

Digem wrote:
Maralucia wrote:No pet for the Paladins? Sad. Just sad.

What about hunters the class that literally uses pets?
Death Knight -- Bloodbrood Whelpling, Frostbrood Whelpling, Vilebrood Whelpling
Monk -- Ban-fu, Cub of Ban-Lu
Shaman -- Snowfang
Demon Hunter / Warlock-- Hateful Eye
Druid -- Broot and Nightmare Lasher
Rogue -- Crackers

Seven classes got pets, 4 did not Hunters got a new pet to tame, Mages got a toy, Paladins and Warriors got nothing.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Class Hall Pets Summary

Post by Quintessence » June 2nd, 2018, 3:24 pm

Dalandius wrote:Paladins and Warriors got nothing.
Not sure about Paladins, but Warriors do have a toy unique to their Order Hall: [url=http://www.wowhead.com/item=140160/stormforged-vrykul-horn]Stormforged Vrykul Horn[/url].
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 2nd, 2018, 3:57 pm

Paladins get an extra mount . . . so 4 mounts in total, if you have artifacts for all specs.
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » June 4th, 2018, 9:05 am

Nelaphim wrote:Though it is not a pet, for getting to 52 AP/Unlocking CoL on a Mage, you can purchase a [url=http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=147832/magical-saucer]Magic Saucer[/url] (for 1000 Order Hall Resources) that gives your battle pet a little flying disc to fly around on.
:shock:

I NEED THIS!

Alunaria
Pet Score:5907
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Alunaria » June 13th, 2018, 8:36 am

Thanks a huge bunch for this summary. I only ever played a Druid, but I just used my boost on a Death Knight and I am completely lost! I guess, I just need to stick to the quests offered in my Class Hall (how do I get there, hah :) ) and eventually I will unlock the ability to purchase the pets.

Does anyone of you know, if one has to "re-do" the quests for each artifact? As far as I understood, a certain level of those are needed to purchase the pets too?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » June 13th, 2018, 9:25 am

One of the advantages of the DK is that you cast your Death Gate, click it, and you are in your Class Hall!

I did DK just for the pets. There's nothing terribly awkward about qualifying for each spec. You need to fill each artefact, but that's nothing now. Follow the Wowhead guide to complete the class campaign, then to get the class mount, and then you can buy all three pets as well at the vendor.

Alunaria

Post by Alunaria » June 13th, 2018, 11:59 am

Gráinne wrote:One of the advantages of the DK is that you cast your Death Gate, click it, and you are in your Class Hall!

I did DK just for the pets. There's nothing terribly awkward about qualifying for each spec. You need to fill each artefact, but that's nothing now. Follow the Wowhead guide to complete the class campaign, then to get the class mount, and then you can buy all three pets as well at the vendor.

Ooh, I was not aware of that, I thought the Death Gate was used to get to that place around the starting area. Gosh, I sound like quite the newb. I'm not, I swear! Just no clue about Death Knights :)

Hey, Gráinne, is that you, using the same nickname as on the WoW forums? Your responses are always so helpful. :)

Aha,ok, I see, that sounds fairly straight forward, thank you. On to the Wowhead guides!

Raax
Pet Score:10990
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Re: Class Hall Pets Summary - Paladins?

Post by Raax » July 2nd, 2018, 11:30 am

Dalandius wrote:
Digem wrote:
Maralucia wrote:No pet for the Paladins? Sad. Just sad.

What about hunters the class that literally uses pets?
Death Knight -- Bloodbrood Whelpling, Frostbrood Whelpling, Vilebrood Whelpling
Monk -- Ban-fu, Cub of Ban-Lu
Shaman -- Snowfang
Demon Hunter / Warlock-- Hateful Eye
Druid -- Broot and Nightmare Lasher
Rogue -- Crackers

Seven classes got pets, 4 did not Hunters got a new pet to tame, Mages got a toy, Paladins and Warriors got nothing.
Why does nobody else ever remember Priests ;) No wonder we didn't get anything either...

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » July 2nd, 2018, 4:49 pm

I'm sorry for not responding before, Alunaria. I must have missed your reply. Yes, it's the same me!

It's the same place. :) The DKs moved their starting area headquarters, Acherus, to be near New Dalaran in the Broken isles to be with the rest of the classes against the Legion. Unfortunately, we didn't get a Star Trek "Engage!" moment with it, like Khadgar did with Dalaran. I presume they flew at sub-warp speeds. :)

Alunaria

Post by Alunaria » July 17th, 2018, 11:38 am

Gráinne wrote:I'm sorry for not responding before, Alunaria. I must have missed your reply. Yes, it's the same me!

It's the same place. :) The DKs moved their starting area headquarters, Acherus, to be near New Dalaran in the Broken isles to be with the rest of the classes against the Legion. Unfortunately, we didn't get a Star Trek "Engage!" moment with it, like Khadgar did with Dalaran. I presume they flew at sub-warp speeds. :)
Oh, np :) Ah, I see. I have been wondering for long, why you were not one of those...MVPs, are they called. (Sorry I rarely visit the official forums, but when I do, there is often already a response from you in a thread I've been reading.)

Hm, is there a "view unread topics/responses" function on this site, actually? That sure would be handy.

Thanks for the clarification! Hah, yes, that is a good guess :)

Alunaria

Post by Alunaria » July 27th, 2018, 8:04 am

I wonder if the restrictions to purchase these pets are still the same/will still be the same in BfA?

Fadaar
Pet Score:11400
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Fadaar » July 29th, 2018, 8:47 am

So as of the BFA pre-patch (8.0.1), which pets are the easiest to get with a 110 character boost outside of the Warlock? Boosted my Warlock alt to 100 a long time ago and did enough to get to the class hall and just hung out in the summoning area. Eventually after a few other Warlocks/DH's came through and did summons I got the pet, didn't even need to level my own character past 100.

Would love to get the DK pets but don't want to waste a 110 boost if I still have to do tons of questing, want to be as lazy as possible :lol:

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12995
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » July 30th, 2018, 1:33 am

I would guess Shaman is easiest. Druid depends on RNG, but you should get your pets easy enough. Rogue and Monk just depend on you reaching a certain level on the artifact weapon. Not sure about DK.

Druid is probably the best bet. 2 pets. Beats everything but DK.

Calydor
Pet Score:9094
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Calydor » July 30th, 2018, 10:24 am

I've only ever played Blood DK, so I can say with certainty that the very most I did on the other two specs was to get the artifact weapon and use a few tokens to unlock Concordance - the latter part isn't a thing anymore, so I'd wager all you have to do is get the weapon now.

Alunaria

Post by Alunaria » July 31st, 2018, 3:28 am

I'm really not sure! I have slowly begun on a DK, but am somewhat lost on what to complete now. I am just sticking to the original guide. But gosh, duing all of the Legionfall Campaign as well as the entire Class Hall thing will take me months, hah. Oh, well :)

Doing just the weapons did not unlock the pets at least.

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » August 1st, 2018, 6:33 am

Currently, class hall vendors are bugged. With 8.0 and AP being gone, you cannot get Concordance. I did my DH so I can get the toy Pepe for the 400 toy pet and it doesn't show up on the vendor.

Alunaria

Post by Alunaria » August 4th, 2018, 3:46 am

Darkchyld wrote:Currently, class hall vendors are bugged. With 8.0 and AP being gone, you cannot get Concordance. I did my DH so I can get the toy Pepe for the 400 toy pet and it doesn't show up on the vendor.
Thank you for letting us know! Valuable info so one does not just wander around, wondering what they miss.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » August 4th, 2018, 4:12 am

Darkchyld wrote:Currently, class hall vendors are bugged. With 8.0 and AP being gone, you cannot get Concordance. I did my DH so I can get the toy Pepe for the 400 toy pet and it doesn't show up on the vendor.
Did you complete your class hall campaign, plus Breaching the Tomb, and earn the class mount? If so, then the DH Pepe toy not appearing on the vendor sounds like a bug.

This guide says that the achievement required is Power Ascended to collect the pets. I haven't attempted to complete any class mount quest chain post-8.0, but I imagine this achievement should still be doable.

Edit: Sounds like Power Ascended cannot be earned right now. Definitely an issue I hope Blizzard addresses ASAP. Either fix the ability to earn Power Ascended or change/update the requirements for the class mounts/pets/toys. =\
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Charles1506
Pet Score:11017
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Post by Charles1506 » August 4th, 2018, 6:03 am

I'm struggling since the changes to class halls from patch 8.0 what needs to be achieved for the class hall pets now, i have search and searched but have come un stuck.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » August 5th, 2018, 10:43 am

I have heard that completing the class mount quest-line unlocks the pets.
Mingyao on Madoran