Class Hall Pets Summary

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Class Hall Pets Summary

Post by Quintessence » August 5th, 2018, 3:24 pm

GormanGhaste wrote:I have heard that completing the class mount quest-line unlocks the pets.
Some players are having trouble earning the achievement Power Ascended, which is necessary to unlock the DK and Monk class pets on the vendor. The achievement has been moved to the Legacy section in 8.0, but the class items haven't been updated and still require a "retired" achievement.

For Monk, if the achievement was earned for any weapon prior to Patch 8.0, the pet should be available to purchase.

For DK, the achievement is required for each weapon. Even if the achievement was earned for one weapon prior to 8.0, the other pets will probably still be locked.

If this gets fixed in the near future, please let me know. Thanks!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Requitus
Pet Score:13488
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Requitus » June 11th, 2020, 10:10 am

Acquired all 3 DK pets this morning; "Power Ascended" is fortunately not needed anymore, but you do indeed have to complete the Order Hall campaign including "Breaching the Tomb", which is fairly quick to do except for the time-gated missions. I unlocked all 3 artifacts prior to starting the campaign. Once I got the class mount (a very annoying "point A to B now back to A" quest), Slimy in Acherus then have all 3 pets available to purchase.

Now to do the exact same thing with Monk...

Post by Guest » June 16th, 2020, 9:26 am

Death Knight -- Bloodbrood Whelpling, Frostbrood Whelpling, Vilebrood Whelpling
Monk -- Ban-fu, Cub of Ban-Lu

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » June 23rd, 2020, 10:42 am

2. Complete class campaign to unlock third relic slot. (necessary to complete a quest in step 6)
3. Unlock and complete Broken Shore quests.
4. Upgrade Artifact Knowledge. (requires AK 25)
5. Empower weapon. (requires step 4 + weapon level 34 to start the quest, and weapon level 35 to complete)
6. Complete the ongoing Broken Shore campaign. (estimated 11 weeks from 7.2 launch)
7. Complete the class mount quest(s) to unlock the pets on the vendor. (requires step 6)
8. Level weapon to 52. (must earn Power Ascended (weapon level 52) for each weapon corresponding to each pet - Blood for Blood whelp, Frost for Frost, etc.)
Weird ... I'm Exalted with all Broken Shore stuff, and Weapon and such all done, and I still can not see anything in this vendor ... I have kinda given up on these ... after a while, you wonder what you gotta do ... it would be nice to be able to find a "list" of quests to cross/check so you know how far you got or not.

Example ... complete the class mount quests ... not even sure where these are, and no one shows quests in the Class Hall.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » June 23rd, 2020, 11:59 pm

Having recently tried to pick up the Class Hall pets my Monk and Rogue alts missed, learned that being 120 does make it helluva lot easier but having skipped it during Legion means you're in for quite a grind. Big difficulties are remembering what a toon had completed before moving onto BfA, and trying to find out where to go from there.

Don't know if it's possible without Wowhead. But each snippet of info seems to assume you must've already done something else so they don't bother to mention that. You may need to dig deeper.

Be prepared to spend some time on it. There are bunch of steps that you can only do once a day, and they may have prerequisites that you didn't know about. Admittedly hadn't worked too hard on either Monk or Rogue, so they had a ways to go, but can be really frustrating. May have made finally scoring the pets feel great though.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 10th, 2020, 9:57 am

2. Complete class campaign to unlock third relic slot. (necessary to complete a quest in step 6)
3. Unlock and complete Broken Shore quests.
4. Upgrade Artifact Knowledge. (requires AK 25)
5. Empower weapon. (requires step 4 + weapon level 34 to start the quest, and weapon level 35 to complete)
6. Complete the ongoing Broken Shore campaign. (estimated 11 weeks from 7.2 launch)
7. Complete the class mount quest(s) to unlock the pets on the vendor. (requires step 6)
8. Level weapon to 52. (must earn Power Ascended (weapon level 52) for each weapon corresponding to each pet - Blood for Blood whelp, Frost for Frost, etc.)
This information could use a re-write, as some of it is not clear.

2. Seven of the nine followers (I presume that is what 2 is all about!!!) do not have the 3rd slot open. Only 2 of them need the 2nd slot open as well. All of them (all 9 with 2 inactive) are 950. (Not an issue)

I'm getting the followers up some more, but it seems to not matter.

3 and 6. The only thing left on the Broken Shores is the dailies ... all else has been done and I am Exalted with BS. All chapters are done and achievement gained.

4, 5 and 8. Must be high, since I earned the Power Ascended achievement, meaning all 3 weapons were done.

7. Not possible until after the BREACHING THE TOMB, and there appears to be a delay before the NPC shows up in Broken Shores with the quest to go talk to Amal'thazad.

Took a break and the quest in BS finally showed up to go talk to Amal'Thazad. Crossing my fingers now that I can finish this.

6. To reach "Breaching The Tomb" you have to finish ALL the quest chapters in BS. The writing on this should be updated properly so one knows what it says?

Once you get to Amal'Thazad, the rest is easy specially if you are 120 ... 3 Whelplings ... goodness ... !!!