Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu
Re: Wailing Critters RNG

Post by Mehetabel » May 20th, 2017, 8:22 am

Shashos wrote:No pets this week. :cry:

I know it hasn't been all that long that the WC dungeon has been out, but I can say that I'm so ready to see Deadmines with some actual currency!
Same here!
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Skag
Top Rater
Pet Score:7378
Realm:Bronzebeard-us

Post by Skag » May 20th, 2017, 9:18 am

I have all the pets, one at the time, except the moccasin. I've done 2 runs where no pet dropped and skipped at least 1 week. I'm trying to gather courage to go in again, but I find this so incredibly boring. It would help if you could do it on lower level alts, so there would at least be xp in it.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » May 20th, 2017, 10:53 am

Skag wrote:I have all the pets, one at the time, except the moccasin. I've done 2 runs where no pet dropped and skipped at least 1 week. I'm trying to gather courage to go in again, but I find this so incredibly boring. It would help if you could do it on lower level alts, so there would at least be xp in it.
I agree 100% with you here. If i could get some xp for Alts this would be more tolerable or at least some good xp for pets. As it is now it has little replay ability.

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Shashos » May 20th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Digem wrote:
Skag wrote:I have all the pets, one at the time, except the moccasin. I've done 2 runs where no pet dropped and skipped at least 1 week. I'm trying to gather courage to go in again, but I find this so incredibly boring. It would help if you could do it on lower level alts, so there would at least be xp in it.
I agree 100% with you here. If i could get some xp for Alts this would be more tolerable or at least some good xp for pets. As it is now it has little replay ability.
Yes! I took my 102 mage over there hoping to get a bit of XP out of it, and do my normal weekly run and was seriously disappointed that this content is limited to 110.

There is no reason to limit this content to max level. It's not in a Legion zone. Gear or level doesn't matter. Only thing I can figure is that they don't want people to use this to level alts.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » May 21st, 2017, 4:15 am

Roses are red, violets are blue
No Spore again from where it grew

If there is any poll or petition on the 110 level problem, well, let me know. :)

Though, can a PTR character be non-110? Maybe could someone check how it looks there for both of the dungeons.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507