Any honor grinding tips for people who hate PVP?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Killerkarl
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Sen'jin-us
Re: Any honor grinding tips for people who hate PVP?

Post by Killerkarl » January 31st, 2017, 5:06 pm

Minivivi wrote:If Blizzard is going to "hotfix" anything they should consider lowering the required Rank 7 to Rank 4/5.
I complete every WQ every single day and ran battlegrounds during the bonus week until my eyes almost bled.
Currently, I am Rank 2, level 32. BAH! What an unrealistic grind!
It was easier to finish the whole entire Part One of Legion flying.
They are probably going to add more levels to the prestige system as the expansion goes on so you will at least have one more pet to grind when they add levels 10+ anyway.

I only do the WQs and never any pvp and am 15 levels away from Prestige 7 at the moment.

Hawg
MVP
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hawg » February 1st, 2017, 10:01 am

I just found this website, which gives win percentages in various unrated BG's. http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

Short version: Regardless of if you are in the US or EU, Alliance should que for AV and Isle of Conquest, Horde for everything else.

Hawg
MVP
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hawg » February 1st, 2017, 10:03 am

Erdinger wrote:I'd be happy to team up with you if you're looking for some totally stress-free, no rating-pressure pvp to speed up the grind a little.

The first 2v2 win each day is 200 honor, and then another 100 for the subsequent ones, which is a fairly fast way of getting honor considering the queues are instant and a match lasts about 30 seconds and even if it might take a few, or sometimes several, attempts, we'll have that/those win(s) before long :)

I'm also doing random bg's all the time and more or less all WQ's

Once you've done a few bg's and stuff, you'll start getting pvp missions like win 5 arenas, do ashran, or win a bg, from the class hall and those boost the honor gain further, I believe.

I'm an alliance mage, btw :)
Sorry for the slow response :( Add me in game FastLikeGoat#1361