Regarding the Corgi Pup

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Crystaltear
Realm:Stormrage-us
Regarding the Corgi Pup

Post by Crystaltear » January 6th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Hey all!

I was out of town right after the event WoW's 12th Anniversary started and I unfortunately missed out on getting the Corgi Pup. The vendor in Stormwind is no longer there and I was wondering if it would ever be possible for me to get this pet, perhaps next year on the 13th Anniversary.

Thanks!

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Regarding the Corgi Pup

Post by Ranok » January 6th, 2017, 4:32 pm

In the past the Anniversary pets have been one-time-only so you're probably out of luck.

Starshelle
Pet Score:8403
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Starshelle » January 6th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Corgnelius is a pet that's pretty much the same as the Corgi pup but different colors that you can still get (Champion Class Hall missions I think?). Unfortunately, it seems available only in the B/B breed. I'm a fairly new WoW player, so there's been a lot of special pets that I've missed getting. The one I'm still kind of sad about not having is the Molten Corgi. Maybe someday Blizzard will allow us a second chance or alternate way to get these, but best to not get our hopes up too much.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » January 7th, 2017, 1:39 am

Last I checked the anniversary vendor that sold the [pet]Corgi Pup[/pet] is no longer there. The pet is BoP and not cageable -- looks like it's unavailable at this point, unfortunately. :(
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com