Albino buzzard

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us
Re: Albino buzzard

Post by Jerebear » February 1st, 2017, 6:59 pm

So far I've gotten one albino buzzard and one porcupette from her (and ironically a second porcupette from a MoP tamer the same day...go figure).

I'm gonna keep an alt on her just for the chance at it but mostly for an excuse to slowly level one.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » February 1st, 2017, 7:36 pm

I started an alt at Crysa at 70. He is now 73. No Buzzard. :P

Killercool
Pet Score:11580
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Killercool » February 1st, 2017, 9:31 pm

Gráinne wrote:I started an alt at Crysa at 70. He is now 73. No Buzzard. :P
My Demon Hunter has done nothing but the daily battle with her and is currently half way through level 103. I suspect I will get to level 110 without getting a buzzard, and will have no idea how to play my Demon Hunter....

Cahlyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:11246
BattleTag®:Cahlyn#2230
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Cahlyn » February 2nd, 2017, 2:45 am

I started doing this battle on a lvl 80 alt and after the battle today I'll ding 86, still with no freaking buzzard. I've also got no pets left to level with it so it's even more tedious!

Good luck to those who are still waiting for it :)

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » February 2nd, 2017, 3:10 am

Worst part IMO is the buzzard comes in 4 breeds. I did finally get one and so did a friend, but neither was a breed I wanted - and let's face it, I'll never actually use this pet for anything, but I still feel the need to be nitpicky. :(

Treponem
Pet Score:9939
Realm:Aszune-eu

Post by Treponem » February 2nd, 2017, 12:54 pm

Killercool wrote:
My Demon Hunter has done nothing but the daily battle with her and is currently half way through level 103. I suspect I will get to level 110 without getting a buzzard, and will have no idea how to play my Demon Hunter....
Heh. And when you get to The Broken Isles with it, you'll be up against 110 mobs with your 100 gear. Got one buzzard but I might sell it as they'll never been as valuable as they are now and I've got a lvl 48 alt camped there to try for another one, Which will come. Eventually.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » February 3rd, 2017, 1:13 am

Treponem wrote:And when you get to The Broken Isles with it, you'll be up against 110 mobs with your 100 gear.
Am I the only one who has this problem constantly? Maybe not ending as 110s, but anything definitely more than 100? The exp coming not only from pet battles, but world events, exploration (a boosted character says hi), old dailies etc.

Even when I tried to not exp before the Isles I ended with a 102.

E: A typo.
Last edited by Paladance on February 3rd, 2017, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » February 3rd, 2017, 7:14 am

Treponem wrote:
Killercool wrote:
Heh. And when you get to The Broken Isles with it, you'll be up against 110 mobs with your 100 gear. Got one buzzard but I might sell it as they'll never been as valuable as they are now and I've got a lvl 48 alt camped there to try for another one, Which will come. Eventually.
So you make some gear or buy some time walking gear and you'll be fine

Post by Guest » February 3rd, 2017, 10:27 am

Yeah, I have an alt parked there in heirlooms. Went from level 40 to level 50 just doing it every day since I got them there.
Peanutty wrote:Worst part IMO is the buzzard comes in 4 breeds. I did finally get one and so did a friend, but neither was a breed I wanted - and let's face it, I'll never actually use this pet for anything, but I still feel the need to be nitpicky. :(
What is the preferable breed, btw?

Digem
MVP

Post by Digem » February 3rd, 2017, 11:37 am

Gnorm wrote:Yeah, I have an alt parked there in heirlooms. Went from level 40 to level 50 just doing it every day since I got them there.
Peanutty wrote:Worst part IMO is the buzzard comes in 4 breeds. I did finally get one and so did a friend, but neither was a breed I wanted - and let's face it, I'll never actually use this pet for anything, but I still feel the need to be nitpicky. :(

Since a flyer and it already has a speed boost with flying racial in my opinion the h/p one is the best. More health to keep racial flying buff longer and power to hit harder

Peanutty

Post by Peanutty » February 3rd, 2017, 3:17 pm

Digem wrote:
Gnorm wrote:

Since a flyer and it already has a speed boost with flying racial in my opinion the h/p one is the best. More health to keep racial flying buff longer and power to hit harder
I was looking at either H/P or H/H myself... I think either would be a valid choice. What have I gotten instead? H/B and H/S, of course!

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » February 3rd, 2017, 3:44 pm

Peanutty wrote:I was looking at either H/P or H/H myself... I think either would be a valid choice. What have I gotten instead? H/B and H/S, of course!
I think the same. I don't have very much experience with the health management on flyers, but the hit points spread here is decent.
Battle Pet Breed ID doesn't know about the H/B one by the way. :shock:

Seriously, is there any pet that is useful, or even would have been useful in the H/S breed? Not counting [pet]Argi[/pet], who's in fact closer to S/S, and the pre-nerf [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet].

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » February 3rd, 2017, 7:45 pm

I leveled my level 100 hunter nearly to level 102 just off of her. He is parked there, I log on him, do daily, log off. I have received a Porcupette and a bunch of rare battle stones, but no Buzzard.

I had to purchase it second hand.

Peanutty

Post by Peanutty » February 3rd, 2017, 7:51 pm

Paladance wrote:
Peanutty wrote:I was looking at either H/P or H/H myself... I think either would be a valid choice. What have I gotten instead? H/B and H/S, of course!
I think the same. I don't have very much experience with the health management on flyers, but the hit points spread here is decent.
Battle Pet Breed ID doesn't know about the H/B one by the way. :shock:
179 health difference between the H and P breeds, 29 point difference in power. It is a toss up for me though I do like health in flyers, but as I don't plan on really using it I think a H/P would be fine.

I know my friend rolled their eyes when they gave me their buzzard and my first response was, "Oh, H/S... you need wow token money?" I'd chose the H/B over the H/S in this situation any day.

With newer pets that are harder to get I always double check breeds against the information on the profile page here. Wouldn't want to sell or trade off a pet and then find out later that it was a breed I wanted.

Tarty
Top Rater
Pet Score:13783
Realm:Runetotem-eu

Post by Tarty » February 5th, 2017, 12:04 pm

I parked my horde alt in front of the Tamer... I battle almost every day since she was there, My alt was a lock level 38, now she is 42... never drop the Albino buzzurd.

I wonder what level will be my Lock, when finally I will able to drop it! :D

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 6th, 2017, 9:21 am

Hi,

3 fights so far ... no buzz ... ard, anywhere!

Digem
MVP

Post by Digem » February 6th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Uduwudu wrote:Hi,

3 fights so far ... no buzz ... ard, anywhere!

3 fights? I have done it everyday since I found out about it in November. So close to 3 months so 60 plus fights and no buzzard my mage alt has gone from 101 to 105 doing this and darkmoon faire.