Share pet collecting news and advice.
Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us
The elusive Drudge Ghoul

Post by Saasan » November 4th, 2016, 11:10 am

There are NONE for sale on my server, which is both unusual and somehow unsettling. I'm wondering if this is because the pet appears to only drop on normal and most people are farming on heroic for a chance at Invincible...? No matter the case, I haven't gotten it to drop yet and that saddens me.

Thoughts?? I know that pets seem to have lower drop rates.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: The elusive Drudge Ghoul

Post by Gilneas » November 4th, 2016, 11:52 am

It's just because it's from normal. Before I found out about the heroic/normal situation regarding those two pets, I exclusively did normal and got a healthy number of them.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » November 4th, 2016, 12:50 pm

I see 104 in EU and 109 in US on tUJ right now.

I'm sure they'll fill up over the next couple of weeks.

Shandu
Pet Score:1313
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Shandu » November 6th, 2016, 12:58 pm

Saasan wrote:There are NONE for sale on my server, which is both unusual and somehow unsettling. I'm wondering if this is because the pet appears to only drop on normal and most people are farming on heroic for a chance at Invincible...? No matter the case, I haven't gotten it to drop yet and that saddens me.

Thoughts?? I know that pets seem to have lower drop rates.
It took me 9 alts to get it to drop, and I got it on my last eligible alt, super lucky. The only reason i did it on normal is because my shitty level 85/90s can't do it on heroic lol

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » November 6th, 2016, 1:53 pm

I have 11 toons that are level 100 or better. Some are invasion leveled, so I don't run them on 25H (they have all the invasion pieces for ilvl but most have horrible weapons/trinkets or I just don't know how to play the class too well). I normally run them on 10H, because they can do it, though they don't one-shot bosses like my 860 ilvl mage on 25H (god I love her).

I started running those toons on 25N this week for the pet drop. 4 runs, one ghoul. 7 Heroic runs, 2 Wicked souls.

Next week, I'll see what happens, I'm hoping to get a few more ghouls for trade/gifting, but I still need Invincible, so I'm not about to run 11 toons on normal. :)

Keep at it, you'll get it. Good luck!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » November 7th, 2016, 4:50 pm

I did finally get a Soulbroken Whelping, but still no Drudge Ghoul. I've only just now seen them on my AH (50k each, no thank you). I guess the RNG just doesn't want Ghouls on my server, lol! I'll keep pugging. :)

Thupid
Top Rater
Pet Score:9552
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Thupid » November 7th, 2016, 8:36 pm

This is the last pet I need for the achievement. 10 runs and still no drop.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » November 14th, 2016, 2:04 pm

On a similar note, I believe I can't be the only one annoyed by the glitching out encounter difficulties!

Going 25n or 25hc? Fine, swap them as you like. Going 10n? Oh right, just go outside for a moment. But change the difficulty to 10hc, YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT TO ANY 25M ANYMORE.
Thinking you're savvy and surely won't get into that trap?
Logout inside a 10n for a while, spend time on some less-or-more-heroic alts, go back and you're suddenly in 10hc. :oops:

(Not to mention that Blood Queen on 25m can be as annoying as Yogg-Saron when your DPS is, to name it, relaxed. But no wonder when you happened to rely more on prepatch invasions and pet battles than heirlooms :lol:).

EDIT: Rule of self-denying message, I used that bugged run to try out the 10n and a Ghoul dropped :D

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12806
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » November 19th, 2016, 2:17 pm

No luck as well running on my mains as well but first run on my alt Hord on Misha on 10 man and there it was.
Still no reins after all these years but at least it's something :lol: