Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hawg
MVP
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Re: Yay! Just got my Blizzcon 2016 murloc today! :D ♥

Post by Hawg » November 2nd, 2016, 7:38 am

Yodagreatmaster wrote:I play on european servers and I did not get it , sniff
I'm on an eu server too. Did you buy the Blizzcon virtual ticket? Did you check your pet journal (it is not in your bags)?

Auschameleon
MVP
Pet Score:10965
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Auschameleon » November 2nd, 2016, 9:25 am

Hawg wrote:
Gnorm wrote:my guy is also a level 110 Minion when displayed lol
Yeah me too, I just used the Ultimate Battle-Training Stone that I got from the quest The Very Best on my lvl 1 Knight-Captain Murky and while he now shows as lvl25 in the pet journal, he shows as level 110 when you mouse-over or if you select him. He must be bad ass :)
I used my stone too and having fun with him in pvp. He can die quickly, best to get out the clone asap, but only lost one battle with him in the team so far. Having said that, my team is OP with Fiendish Imp and Bone Serpent to go with him.
Fun to try new abilities :)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » November 2nd, 2016, 1:43 pm

If you use rematch, which a LOT of us do, you may have to click the button to turn it off (lower left hand corner) in order to see "Unwrap" next to your Murlocs. You may have to unwrap them on two opposite faction toons, as I don't think I could get them both unwrapped on my horde mage. (The painkillers are making me fuzzy again...)

Then you can turn rematch on and go on your merry way.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » November 2nd, 2016, 2:13 pm

Darolyn wrote:If you use rematch, which a LOT of us do, you may have to click the button to turn it off (lower left hand corner) in order to see "Unwrap" next to your Murlocs. You may have to unwrap them on two opposite faction toons, as I don't think I could get them both unwrapped on my horde mage.
^-- this makes life much easier. And Rematch has a check box at the bottom, so you can toggle it on and off really quickly...

And you can unwrap them on the same toon (which is what I did..) :D