Timeless Isle buffed?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Timeless Isle buffed?

Post by Paladance » September 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Not having Legion yet :P and being glad that I no longer need a specific breed of [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet], I decided to visit Timeless Isle.

Surprisingly, I noticed three or four Imperial Pythons, two Gu'chi spawns and two Zhu-Gon spawns in 1,5h. No pets so far, but got a fluffy Yak! :lol:

I'm surprised by that, and I have a question: Is it possible that the NPC spawns are buffed? Though some sources say that this rate should have been expected, before then, I used to camp several hours (also killing and skinning key creatures) with almost nothing.

I didn't notice any excessive farming (even at frog enclave), there were maybe 6 people max scattered across various parts.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Timeless Isle buffed?

Post by FuxieDK » September 2nd, 2016, 12:00 am

With few exceptions, all the "rares" on TI are on a 30-60 minutes respawn timer.. Combined with a (most likely) island void of players, you can grab the mobs when they spawn..

Sarajiel
Pet Score:5538
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Re: Timeless Isle buffed?

Post by Sarajiel » September 2nd, 2016, 9:31 am

Keep in mind that Timeless Isle is now a CRZ. Therefore it's kinda difficult to judge the amount of players around. From my own experience on German PVE and English RP realms prior to the patch it seems quite likely that you will encounter a rather high spawn rate. There is still a lot of reputation, XP elixir and mount farming going on. :lol:
Sarajiel's dose of nerd culture...

www.piratez.cc

The next novel will be out Soon™