Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: The Elusive Dust Bunny

Post by Saasan » September 14th, 2016, 4:00 pm

(Sorry for double post bumpdate).

I have my little bunny now, and I can at least confirm that the spawn points on wowhead were accurate for myself. Bunny is not under the rug!

And question: if you group cross realm, can your friend get the pet? I've seen the rug twice since then and haven't clicked it (no blue yet, left it for others to get it first!). No one in my guild who collected pets was on at the time, and I didn't want it to go to waste...I'd be happy to keep an eye out for another rug alert fellow collectors.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » July 16th, 2018, 5:11 am

Which breed is the best for this little chap?

Rudaft
Pet Score:6895
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Rudaft » June 12th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Do you have to do some kind of quest to be able to click on the rug ? im seeing on wowhead says get Spring cleaning... but i havent found that quest, and i only see sparkly broom, no rugs yet.. been on this hunt for 2 days straight--cldve went do more achievements, but nope,, focused on getting this dang dust bunny...

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » June 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Rudaft wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Do you have to do some kind of quest to be able to click on the rug ? im seeing on wowhead says get Spring cleaning... but i havent found that quest, and i only see sparkly broom, no rugs yet.. been on this hunt for 2 days straight--cldve went do more achievements, but nope,, focused on getting this dang dust bunny...
As far as I remember, no quest is required. The clickable rug can spawn in multiple locations, so if it's not at one spot it's likely somewhere else. You get the "Spring Cleaning" buff after clicking on the rug. Keep searching and hopefully you'll come across a rug that you can interact with soon.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mordal
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Mordal » June 13th, 2019, 7:23 am

There is no quest for this, just click on the rug then look around dalaran for the pet. I also remember it popping up outside the horde inn on the right side in the corner over the grate.