Kharazan is back, and....

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shaniel
Posts: 29
Joined: December 7th, 2012
Pet Score: 6508
Realm: Pozzo dell’Eternità-EU
Contact:

Kharazan is back, and....

Post by Shaniel » August 18th, 2016, 2:27 am

...do you think we have a chance to see Prince Mirkblood back as a bonus event boss and a chance to get his Bat companion again?

User avatar
Sunborne
Top Rater
Posts: 38
Joined: February 9th, 2016
Pet Score: 5096
Realm: Madoran-US
Contact:

Re: Kharazan is back, and....

Post by Sunborne » August 18th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Shaniel wrote:...do you think we have a chance to see Prince Mirkblood back as a bonus event boss and a chance to get his Bat companion again?
I'm thinking probably not since he and the pet were exclusive to the Scourge event. It's entirely possible we'll see a new pet in the Karazhan dungeon though.

User avatar
Uduwudu
Posts: 405
Joined: June 30th, 2016
Pet Score: 5712
Realm: Draka-US
Contact:

Re: Kharazan is back, and....

Post by Uduwudu » August 18th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Fran wrote:I would love to see more pet drops in Legion dungeons, period.
Yeah, but I would not want to see the ridiculous drop rates and stupid ideas one has to have to take a mob down. I finally gave up on Viscidus, for example (and bought it!), as it still had not dropped after 7 different times.

It's just a waste of time, and not worth it. AND, besides, almost NONE of these pets are in the top 20 or so for usage and utility.

User avatar
Avalee
Posts: 155
Joined: March 5th, 2012
Pet Score: 5186
Realm: Earthen Ring-EU
Contact:

Re: Kharazan is back, and....

Post by Avalee » August 20th, 2016, 8:06 am

Sunborne wrote:It's entirely possible we'll see a new pet in the Karazhan dungeon though.
Hope not. Karazhan is Mythic only and I suck at dps (and tanking. and healing), so it would be hard to get for me.

User avatar
Sunborne
Top Rater
Posts: 38
Joined: February 9th, 2016
Pet Score: 5096
Realm: Madoran-US
Contact:

Re: Kharazan is back, and....

Post by Sunborne » August 20th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Avalee wrote:
Sunborne wrote:It's entirely possible we'll see a new pet in the Karazhan dungeon though.
Hope not. Karazhan is Mythic only and I suck at dps (and tanking. and healing), so it would be hard to get for me.
Understandable and a valid point. But, the pet would likely be cageable and a few patches after Karazhan we would have higher ilvl gear and it would be more trivialized.

Post Reply