End of WoD Collecting

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Superdmason
Pet Score:6726
Realm:Norgannon-us
End of WoD Collecting

Post by Superdmason » July 21st, 2016, 10:17 am

After the first couple of months playing in the WoD expansion I pretty much decided to skip it, but I'm re-subbed now for Legion and was wondering if there were some pets that won't be available come Legion launch that I should be working on collecting before it's too late?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: End of WoD Collecting

Post by Quintessence » July 21st, 2016, 11:37 am

I don't think there are any existing pets that will be removed come Legion. There might be a few Draenor ones that will be more annoying/tedious to collect, but nothing completely removed.

One pet to definitely add to your collection is the [pet]Felbat Pup[/pet] (not yet available). We'll be able to purchase it once the Demon Invasion World Event begins (early August). Developers have noted that it's an event-exclusive pet. Demon Invasions end once the expansion goes live so don't miss out.

Fortunately, it's cageable - we'll probably see it on the AH post-Legion launch, but I would still take part in the event just in case!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Superdmason
Pet Score:6726
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Superdmason » July 21st, 2016, 1:18 pm

Thanks for the info. :D

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » July 21st, 2016, 1:43 pm

Just in case, check if your guilds have a [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet]. If not, there are two threads here with plenty of offers. :)

Note that these ravagers require revered rep (damn pun) with your guild.

Depending of the group met, you may need to earn 300 gold but you can import your spare Timeless gear or garrison mogpieces for that, supported by seliing a cheap duplicate pet on AH. :)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507