Spreadsheet (Previously "Possible")

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Flow
Realm:Magtheridon-eu
Re: Spreadsheet (Previously "Possible")

Post by Flow » July 21st, 2016, 3:25 pm

Uduwudu wrote:But, please notice that in the game itself, without the ADDON, the "definitions" of each Pet are gone. They only list the 4 distinctions, and my guess, still, is that they are preparing to fix this sooner or later, which will cut down the number of pets you chase, specially now that the number of Pet Charms, and your ability to raise them and turn them RARE is now quite a bit more difficult than it was before.
It's your addons, need updating. PetTracker comes with breed data included, but you can remove the subfolder PetTracker_Breeds. I remove that folder and use the BattlePetBreedID addon instead, along with the rest of PetTracker. Don't think you need both, not even sure if it works if you have both 'breeding' at the same time. Do note that some addons - and BattlePetBreedID in particular - has a habit of resetting to default values whenever there is an error, such as a new patch. For BattlePetBreedID this means that everything gets turned off, including the display of breed data.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 24th, 2016, 10:16 pm

Flow wrote:
Uduwudu wrote:But, please notice that in the game itself, without the ADDON, the "definitions" of each Pet are gone. They only list the 4 distinctions, and my guess, still, is that they are preparing to fix this sooner or later, which will cut down the number of pets you chase, specially now that the number of Pet Charms, and your ability to raise them and turn them RARE is now quite a bit more difficult than it was before.
It's your addons, need updating. PetTracker comes with breed data included, but you can remove the subfolder PetTracker_Breeds. I remove that folder and use the BattlePetBreedID addon instead, along with the rest of PetTracker. Don't think you need both, not even sure if it works if you have both 'breeding' at the same time. Do note that some addons - and BattlePetBreedID in particular - has a habit of resetting to default values whenever there is an error, such as a new patch. For BattlePetBreedID this means that everything gets turned off, including the display of breed data.
Per Pet Tracker, I got all the zones done and covered so I stopped using it. Yep, got that other one. Much better all around, specially now, so we do not get duplicates that are not necessary.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » August 14th, 2016, 12:25 am

Hi,

As of 08/13/2016 the Pet Search website is down, and no information anywhere.

Now looking for another spreadsheet, so I can track things better as to which I need to up or such.

Updated posting on http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15604&p=128100#p128100

Thanks