Share pet collecting news and advice.
Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us
Collection Finalized!

Post by Logansfury » May 29th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Best Squirt/Critter day ever!

All my pets are leveled that can be, All have been upgraded to rare that can be, and I hit the wild and upgraded the last of the pets I hadnt gotten desired breed of before final upgrade/levelling.

This feels so funky.

I cant believe I have to now score the final darkmoon zep achieve pet, or hit the blizz store or eBay to have any pets to work on!

Guess its all about Pet Battles now til Legion :D

Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Re: Collection Finalized!

Post by Logansfury » May 29th, 2016, 5:55 pm

thank you, boy did I sleep like a rock last night - and get up very late lol.

Sarajiel
Pet Score:5538
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Re: Collection Finalized!

Post by Sarajiel » May 30th, 2016, 4:12 am

Fran wrote:i heard in trade a few people saying they leveled something around 100 pets. i usually stop at around 10 or so during the event. grats, though! that's some power leveling.
I didn't really track it, but it must have been close to 200 pets for me on both my battle.net accounts. Although half of them started at level 20+. Now it basically just means waiting for the seasonal pets and finishing some achievements for me. ;)

I'm very happy that not just my collection is completely at 25 now, but also some pets got their second or third breed to 25.

However both my Bronze Whelplings decided to go on vacation now, while the Spectral Tiger Cub went to buy it's own castle from all that gold the Goblin was throwing around. :lol:
Sarajiel's dose of nerd culture...

www.piratez.cc

The next novel will be out Soon™