Blizzcon pets and specials

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Malmedula
Pet Score:4862
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Re: Blizzcon pets and specials

Post by Malmedula » April 16th, 2016, 11:56 am

Peanutty wrote:
Malmedula wrote:More? Why? How do you know?
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15150

Also you can use the site's Battle Pets Filter to see what's region specific: http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/filter/# Go down to Availability and select EU for example, select "Include," then click "Apply Filter" button.
Ok. I'm new to this and thought: 2 Pets? Thats how many more EU has than US...how much difference could that make?
LOL
Sorry. Yeah. All the difference in the world. Its like those 100ths of a second in the Olympics. The difference between Gold and "You might get to drive the Bus for the real athletes".

I get it.
I could literally go Back in Time to collect pets.
Pay thousands of dollars.
And Still not be in the top 10.
Ever.

Awesome.

Those guys at Blizz are pure Geniuses.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » April 16th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Like I said before, don't worry about rankings, unless that's all you're playing for. If that's the case then you're correct, you won't ever hit top rank.

Sorry I get a little peeved - I know everyone wants to be "the best" but to me, pet battles and collecting are supposed to be fun, not a competition (friendly competition is fine of course, I like to compare my collection to guildmates). My spouse has all the old CEs and retired pets that I don't have (and he barely pet battles at all), but I'm not salty about it... good for him.

My own goal was to have 100% of the pets that I knew I could get, and to get them all rare and leveled, so I'm very satisfied with what I've accomplished, top 10 or not.

Malmedula
Pet Score:4862
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Malmedula » April 16th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Me worried? My site rank is 3486. I'll never be in the top 1000.
But I like to fully understand things. Many things. Most things? Well I'm just not that clever.
Of the things I know stuff about I'm not really content to wander about in a haze. I like knowing. And I'm old(relatively speaking) so pretty immune to philosophical blather about what I should or shouldn't be worried about.