Pebble - Lost in the Deeps

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zotto
Pet Score:6344
Realm:Baelgun-us
Pebble - Lost in the Deeps

Post by Zotto » April 10th, 2016, 10:11 am

I did some realm hopping today and found Lost in the Deeps on (US) Dark Iron.

Smallzie
Pet Score:10075
Realm:Sargeras-us

Re: Pebble - Lost in the Deeps

Post by Smallzie » July 30th, 2016, 2:04 pm

It's unfortunate that we can no longer realm hop to find this quest unless the party leader is in Deepholm. Was curious if anyone would be interested in setting up a group through the group finder at pre-determined times if the quest is available on their realms. I've been having horrible luck trying to find this quest recently. I should have finished it off when I could do so more easily I suppose.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » July 31st, 2016, 5:39 am

Many of us did it before realm-hopping was a thing, it wasn't even difficult then. Just park an alt there and check each day - simples. :)

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » August 1st, 2016, 7:47 pm

Graven wrote:Many of us did it before realm-hopping was a thing, it wasn't even difficult then. Just park an alt there and check each day - simples. :)
That's what I did to finally get my Minfernal. It's a "Poor" one, but that's OK .. guess where the next blue rock goes.

Sadly, the Pet is not a "major" player in the collection or that useful at 25 in a number of fights.

I think the only one missing for me to get the achievement is the Snowy Owl ... so waiting until December 1st I guess. That achievement almost all done!

Wavsite
MVP
Pet Score:8734
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Wavsite » August 5th, 2016, 9:20 am

Zotto wrote:I did some realm hopping today and found Lost in the Deeps on (US) Dark Iron.
Can someone instruct me on the best (nicest) way to do realm hopping? (or point me to a link, I'm not picky!) Many of the pre-made groups I see in the finder are "NO REALM HOPPING!!!" so I assume it annoys a lot of people?

And how do you know you're going to a new realm when joining them - is the destination realm listed somewhere (I'm at work and don't remember). Also, is there a place I can look up my server to see the group / connected realms, and avoid those, since I assume they will have / not have the quest at the same time.

I really want my Pebble... :)